Kayaa INT in endzone sealed our fate....

tampacane21

Redshirt Freshman
That was the end of the game. No reason and I mean zero should a QB making his 30th start throw in INT like that. FSU had no spirit until that INT. I'm so sick of a QB that cannot handle pressure. Our D didn't deserve his performance. QB play is the difference in big games and our QB play has been terrible for too many years now. PERIOD!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Boneheaded play.

I didn't see the play itself, but was it a fade thrown towards McFadden?

If so, why would you throw that ball/route against a 6'3" Corner?

He stared down coley the whole way braxton got open and he missed him, something i have seen from kaaya for years he isnt good at reading defenses

It was:

1. A terrible read
2. A worse throw

Killed us. Chance to be up 20-3 (16-3) and went to 13-10 really quick.

Kaaya isn't who I thought he was.

Advertisement
Boneheaded play.

Oh it's bad, wait until you see it. He had time stared the route down for 4 seconds and it looks like he just thought "meh, I guess". Threw it right to McFadden it wasn't even a jump ball. Just watch it, my eyes are still bleeding. Such a dumb throw for a 2nd down. It was a very easy throw it out read

Our fate was sealed when Mark Richt decided not to hire a dedicated OC and thought he could call plays himself.

Some of the worst play calling i've seen here since the Patrick Nix era. Downright disgusting and disappointing.

Advertisement
This was the beginning of the end. I knew it as soon as it happened that we have just blown this game

I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

Advertisement
I'm as big a Kaaya supporter as there is but that was undoubtedly the turning point. I literally turned and said we're going to lose now. Awful decision, run 2 yards and slide, throw it away, anything, just not that. 3 would have been big but I agree 7 puts it away. Complete momentum swing.

Advertisement
I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

That's a garbage excuse. If that's the case bench him. You have an UPPERCLASSMAN QB playing AT HOME, against a defense that has been torn apart all year by routes over the middle of the field. That ******* ran nothing but bubble screens, draws, and off tackles.

I'm going to repeat...it was some of the worst play calling we've seen since Patrick Nix.

Boneheaded play.

Oh it's bad, wait until you see it. He had time stared the route down for 4 seconds and it looks like he just thought "meh, I guess". Threw it right to McFadden it wasn't even a jump ball. Just watch it, my eyes are still bleeding. Such a dumb throw for a 2nd down. It was a very easy throw it out read

I was there. Not only did he stare down and make a bad throw to a covered receiver. he didn't even look to his left where Njoku and Herndon essentially had one deep safety covering. One of those two would have been open on a slant short of the goal.

As previously stated here, that pic by Brad killed us. Brad really hasn't been playing well all season and tonight he was outplayed by a freshman which is unacceptable. I never saw any intensity out of him tonight. I think the question of Brad leaving early has been answered as well. GO CANES

Everything about the game seemed like it hinged on the first drive for each team in the second half. We held them to a 3 and out - continuing the momentum from the first half, only for Kaaya to pull off the most boneheaded play imaginable.

Fvck that soft *** bytch. We need to delete him from all history books as soon as he leaves.

Advertisement
Back