Kayaa INT in endzone sealed our fate....

Advertisement
I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

That's a garbage excuse. If that's the case bench him. You have an UPPERCLASSMAN QB playing AT HOME, against a defense that has been torn apart all year by routes over the middle of the field. That ******* ran nothing but bubble screens, draws, and off tackles.

I'm going to repeat...it was some of the worst play calling we've seen since Patrick Nix.

Its not a garbage excuse. Its facts. That wasnt the same defense FSU has ran all year. They switched it up.

We were getting lil to no seperation against their man to man coverage.

Kaaya threw an awful, stare down, gift of a pic. The playcalling was a direct reflection of our weaknesses.

Youre going a lil too hard on mark, bruh

I'm not giving Richt a pass but I agree with another post and believe he doesn't trust Kayaa. And this type of INT is why he doesn't IMO.

That's a garbage excuse. If that's the case bench him. You have an UPPERCLASSMAN QB playing AT HOME, against a defense that has been torn apart all year by routes over the middle of the field. That ******* ran nothing but bubble screens, draws, and off tackles.

I'm going to repeat...it was some of the worst play calling we've seen since Patrick Nix.

Its not a garbage excuse. Its facts. That wasnt the same defense FSU has ran all year. They switched it up.

We were getting lil to no seperation against their man to man coverage.

Kaaya threw an awful, stare down, gift of a pic. The playcalling was a direct reflection of our weaknesses.

Youre going a lil too hard on mark, bruh

No...it's garbage.

After rewatching the game the play calling was even worse that I originally thought. We need to hire an OC tomorrow or Richt can get the **** out of town for all I care. I'm not putting up with another Pat Nix situation for 4 years.

Last night's play calling was an abomination from the depths of ****.

Advertisement
Back