Kayaa 2 Da Bears

As a Bears fan, keep Kaaya away from Chicago. The OL sucks in Chicago too. Plus I don't need another QB who stares down WRs just to throw ints. I don't want a Black Jay Cutler replacing White Jay Cutler.

You must not understand football to compare Kaaya and Cutler. Two totally different t QB's. You may not like Cutler but he is superior with athletic ability and arm strength compared to Kaaya.

Oh, that's not a question. Cutler can actually run for a first down or for 20. But he's a horrible decision making QB and that's the point. If a semi-mobile QB is used to getting sacked left and right and has happy feet b/c of it, then what do you think will happen to a non-athletic QB coming into the league w/ happy feet?

Advertisement
Please leave

Why? So you can ***** and cry about rosier being sorry or how allison is a bust or perry sucks because he doesnt beat fsu as a true freshmen.

Without kaaya this team struggles to even make a bowl next year.

Please leave

Why? So you can ***** and cry about rosier being sorry or how allison is a bust or perry sucks because he doesnt beat fsu as a true freshmen.

Without kaaya this team struggles to even make a bowl next year.

I'm not sure about that last part, but you are right about everything else. Kaaya is not a perfect QB by any means, but fans are putting ALL the blame for not winning big games on him. This teams has had enormous deficiencies each of the 3 years Brad has been the starter. No single player, regardless of how spectacular, can overcome those deficiencies alone. The narrative from fans is just silly.

Advertisement
Back