Karrem Brown goes off on Dorito!!

Advertisement
Kareem obviously could take seeing this cramp defense anymore. I hope Doritos and Gwen get jumped.

Advertisement
The incredulous look on Kareem brown's face at the end said it all about the state of the team and HIS confidence in D'orito

What was this over? Has anyone re watched that portion of the game to see what Brown was angry at DO for?

Advertisement
Dorito is the worst DC i've ever seen. stubbornness and ineptness is a deadly combination.

Clemson, preparing to run a play. Miami D looking to sideline for play call. KB has fingers taped, so players can identify his hands as the ones with the play call.

Dorito fails to decide and communicate the play call, KB desperately needs to get the call in to the players. Dorito then begins to signal the call himself...no time to give his decision to KB....kb freaks, Dorito responds...No call ever makes it to the field...Defense gets embarrassed again.

Clemson, preparing to run a play. Miami D looking to sideline for play call. KB has fingers taped, so players can identify his hands as the ones with the play call.

Dorito fails to decide and communicate the play call, KB desperately needs to get the call in to the players. Dorito then begins to signal the call himself...no time to give his decision to KB....kb freaks, Dorito responds...No call ever makes it to the field...Defense gets embarrassed again.

Amateur Hour!

Advertisement

I can understand it must be difficult to choose between 64 options for a defensive playcall. Perhaps that calls for simplification as a solution. Instead, more is expected of the players.

Straight insanity.

Advertisement
Dorito doesn't even look like a football coach. He looks like a failed italian restauranteur.

Program is ******* toxic. What a mess our stupid, cheap, incompetent administration has created.

Advertisement
Back