Karma is a ***** Donna.....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
Other nonprofit experts are asking hard questions about the Clinton Foundation’s tax filings in the wake of recent reports that the Clintons traded influence for donations.

“It seems like the Clinton Foundation operates as a slush fund for the Clintons,” said Bill Allison, a senior fellow at the Sunlight Foundation, a government watchdog group where progressive Democrat and Fordham Law professor Zephyr Teachout was once an organizing director.

In July 2013, Eric Braverman, a friend of Chelsea Clinton from when they both worked at McKinsey & Co., took over as CEO of the Clinton Foundation. He took home nearly $275,000 in salary, benefits and a housing allowance from the nonprofit for just five months’ work in 2013, tax filings show. Less than a year later, his salary increased to $395,000, according to a report in Politico.

Braverman abruptly left the foundation earlier this year, after a falling-out with the old Clinton guard over reforms he wanted to impose at the charity, Politico reported. Last month, Donna Shalala, a former secretary of health and human services under President Clinton, was hired to replace Braverman.

Advertisement
I was promised a letter of recommendation for medical school by the wrinkly troll herself back when I was in her health class at UM...on the condition that I scored well on the exams and assisted her TA staff in organizing welcoming parties for her political pals from DC who would occasionally come to guest lecture. Got an A+ and spent over 100 hours during the semester working my butt of for her. At the end of the semester she renegged on her promise not only for me, but for two other students promised the same thing. Her reason? We didn't show the excellence necessary for a LOR from such a powerfully positioned person. FUGGGG HERRRRRRR

I was promised a letter of recommendation for medical school by the wrinkly troll herself back when I was in her health class at UM...on the condition that I scored well on the exams and assisted her TA staff in organizing welcoming parties for her political pals from DC who would occasionally come to guest lecture. Got an A+ and spent over 100 hours during the semester working my butt of for her. At the end of the semester she renegged on her promise not only for me, but for two other students promised the same thing. Her reason? We didn't show the excellence necessary for a LOR from such a powerfully positioned person. FUGGGG HERRRRRRR

You didn't provide a big enough check:

6a00d83451b26169e2015434af7202970c.jpg

A perfect fit for the Clintons

All the Donna lovers will be hunting for you now.

Advertisement

For a letter of recommendation? Holy ****...if this is true she's a bigger piece of **** than I thought possible.

What if donna's first move as Chairman for the Clinton Slush Fund is to make a donation to UM in the amount of al golden's bailout?

What a soppy stankvag.

For a letter of recommendation? Holy ****...if this is true she's a bigger piece of **** than I thought possible.

Students will do anything for a LOR to get into medical school. I worked unpaid for 2 years in the Cox building genetics labs, 2.5 in a downtown research center, and 3 as a surgeons office all for recommendation letters to get into med school. It all worked out in the end and I'm a resident physician now, but the shalala betrayal is what turned my viewpoint of her around

Advertisement

Students will do anything for a LOR to get into medical school. I worked unpaid for 2 years in the Cox building genetics labs, 2.5 in a downtown research center, and 3 as a surgeons office all for recommendation letters to get into med school. It all worked out in the end and I'm a resident physician now, but the shalala betrayal is what turned my viewpoint of her around

You ingrate. President Shalala was just attempting to motivate you toward greatness. You think she likes lying to people? You think she liked misleading you? It was all for the greater good. Just be thankful she's as giving an individual as she is and allows herself to be hated all in the hopes that her Cane children will use that emotion to fuel their future life successes.

I took her class as well in my senior year (around the same time Obamacare was making its way through Congress). She made the same LOR promise to the class, but I don't think she actually ever wrote a letter for anyone. The class was of course riddled with her liberal bias. So much so, that she even showed that Michael Moore b.s. doc on the Cuban health system and tried to pass it off as lecture material. That's when I knew that she was a royal c*nt who does everything based off of her liberal agenda.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back