Karlos Williams Alleged Domestic Battery

LULZ. So he squeezed her arm? That's domestic violence now? That's some weak ****. Where's the black eye and busted lip?

The Pillsbury doughboy is pressing charges on me for poking him in the stomach.

Seriously? (Assume sarcasm)

In almost any state if an officer sees bruises charges will be referred the the prosecutor's office. If the victim complainant says a domestic partner caused the injury it's usually, at that point, up to the prosecutor to proceed with charges or alternate disposition (counseling, deferred adjudication, etc.) At some point in all this the prosecutor may not accede to the complainant's request to "forget the whole thing" as the prosecutor knows these events very often repeat themselves with increasing levels of violence.

Hitting a woman. Like hitting a child. So dishonorable, it's beyond words.

I am assuming you are not counting spanking as the same as hitting? I do not condone beating a child or abuse in no form or fashion but spanking is perfectly fine when used correctly as a form of discipline (cannot be the only form of parenting/dicipline).

Advertisement
LULZ. So he squeezed her arm? That's domestic violence now? That's some weak ****. Where's the black eye and busted lip?

In almost any state if an officer sees bruises charges will be referred the the prosecutor's office. If the victim complainant says a domestic partner caused the injury it's usually, at that point, up to the prosecutor to proceed with charges or alternate disposition (counseling, deferred adjudication, etc.) At some point in all this the prosecutor may not accede to the complainant's request to "forget the whole thing" as the prosecutor knows these events very often repeat themselves with increasing levels of violence.

I am assuming you are not counting spanking as the same as hitting? I do not condone beating a child or abuse in no form or fashion but spanking is perfectly fine when used correctly as a form of discipline (cannot be the only form of parenting/dicipline).

Hitting a child IMO differs from disciplining a child, which should not be done in anger.

As a parent I believe that a child without attaching significance to his actions can do something so dangerous that some form of consequence needs to be established. Perhaps, for example, the child is too young to understand that running into the street is a bad practice. A spanking and better supervision may be called for. Just my opinion.

On the other hand an adult male hitting a child or woman out of anger is dispicable. First control yourself then control the situation.

To make matters worse, the matter referencing the FSU player involves a pregnant woman and a conditioned athlete. Jeesh.

Hitting a child IMO differs from disciplining a child, which should not be done in anger.

As a parent I believe that a child without attaching significance to his actions can do something so dangerous that some form of consequence needs to be established. Perhaps, for example, the child is too young to understand that running into the street is a bad practice. A spanking and better supervision may be called for. Just my opinion.

On the other hand an adult male hitting a child or woman out of anger is dispicable. First control yourself then control the situation.

To make matters worse, the matter referencing the FSU player involves a pregnant woman and a conditioned athlete. Jeesh.

100% feel you on all points!!! FSU player needs to be tied up and dropped on a ******* ant pile

Unless there are more pictures, I did not see any where she was hit. Looked like arms were squeezed for sure. But I do not see anything in those arm pictures that look like anyone was punched.

Advertisement
If you grab a girl by the arms hard enough to bruise her, shake her, or push her against a wall, there will probably not be facial injuries but it is misdemeanor battery none the less. If she is pregnant it is a felony. If you take her cell to prevent her from calling the authorities it is another felony. From what she said one could surmise that more happened than just the bruises on her arms. She sounds pretty upset with him.

Advertisement
Female enrollment at Fla A&M must have been down the last 2 years... That the only thing that keeps FSU players from acting a fool on their own campus.
Naw, once they get a taste of all the different flavors college has to offer, they leave the sistas alone.

Just saw this on Twitter. Just wow.

Meanwhile, the Florida State Attorney's office for the 2nd Judicial Circuit in Tallahassee last week attempted to interview Williams about a June 23 robbery of an FSU student. Williams declined to speak to an assistant state attorney and an investigator from the Tallahassee Police Department about the incident last week, state attorney Willie Meggs told ESPN.com.

On July 30, Tallahassee police arrested Daravius "Gutta" Lawrence, 17 at the time (and now 18), for his alleged role in a robbery of Freightlin Shooter Cox, a 26-year-old FSU senior and ex-Marine. Cox told Tallahassee police that he was robbed by three men while purchasing marijuana at his home near FSU's Doak Campbell Stadium. But that purchase went awry, Cox told police, and he was robbed by two armed men.

Lawrence has been charged with robbery with a firearm, a first-degree felony, and faces an upcoming criminal trial as an adult. The two armed men haven't yet been arrested, according to sources close to the investigation.

Williams was listed as an "associate" of Lawrence on the initial TPD report, and TPD spokesman David Northway told ESPN.com that a police investigator attempted to interview him in late June.

"At that time, Mr. Williams agreed to come in for an interview on Monday of the next week [June 30]," Northway said. "He did not show up for the interview. The investigator did try to reach him, and [Williams' girlfriend] told the investigator that they had hired an attorney and would not be giving a statement."

Williams has not been arrested or charged in either case.

Link

A couple of thoughts..

I think evading questioning by the authorities for any reason is enough to get you suspended or expelled here. For better or worse it is clear jumbo is enabling a criminal element in talahasee. He will never ever suspend a good player without being forced by administration or ncaa.

Nothing will ever come of this case. She will never testify against baby daddy.

The recruits and some of their very stupid parents actually like this criminal atmosphere. I Just read an article where Patrick's (rb) mom said she liked the way jumbo protected Winston. Now obviously her iq is lower then the temperature and she deserves to be raped on the spot..

Last edited:
A couple of thoughts..

I think evading questioning by the authorities for any reason is enough to get you suspended or expelled here. For better or worse it is clear jumbo is enabling a criminal element in talahasee. He will never ever suspend a good player without being forced by administration or ncaa.

The recruits and some of their very stupid parents actually like this criminal atmosphere. I Just read an article where Patrick's (rb) mom said she liked the way jumbo protected Winston. Now obviously her iq is lower then the temperature and she deserves to be raped on the spot..

Dude wtf

Advertisement
A couple of thoughts..

this is a visual representation of your post
car-accident-o.gif

For those with children and who have gone through pregnancy with their wives/girlfriends you understand me when I say that a man who hits a pregnant woman is close to the lowest form of human being on the planet (child molestors and rapist also right up there). Karlos Williams is a huge piece of sh*t and deserves jail time for hitting his pregnant girl...end of story. Sad part of story though is that he'll probably start vs UL this Thursday.

The question I would liked answered is: Do these smucks at FSU get credits for this crap? Is there some Independent Study Course our of the Criminology Department that gives credits for law enforcement experience as the perp? I mean this is the ACC and we know how important those grades are--ask UNC. Got to wonder why parents with daughters at FSU are not up in arms.

Advertisement
A couple of thoughts..

Guess we know what to expect from her son. She must know he needs that pre-paid legal defense insurance that comes with Criminole athletic scholarships.

Jimbo was just on the radio analogizing the victim to a piece of overly ripened fruit that bruises easily. Made the medical argument that pregnant women bruise when a fly lands on them. He's really reaching now.

Jimbo was just on the radio analogizing the victim to a piece of overly ripened fruit that bruises easily. Made the medical argument that pregnant women bruise when a fly lands on them. He's really reaching now.

Seriously, you made that up...right?

The most disturbing thing in this is that cats still don't use condoms. This mouth breather is about to be a father. Smfh.

Advertisement
Back