Karlos Williams Alleged Domestic Battery

Advertisement
LULZ. So he squeezed her arm? That's domestic violence now? That's some weak ****. Where's the black eye and busted lip?

The Pillsbury doughboy is pressing charges on me for poking him in the stomach.

Karlos Williams is better at hitting women than breaking tackles. This guy is garbage on and off the field.

Wait a minute, Karlos is the best back in the ACC.

LOL. Can't believe there were posters trying to sell that in the WEZ.

Advertisement
LULZ. So he squeezed her arm? That's domestic violence now? That's some weak ****. Where's the black eye and busted lip?

think, then research .. us google its great! and then before decided to post this... do a bit more research.

these are defensive bruises and from the looks of it it is not from 1 incident. this is either a very prolonged incident or happened few days apart.

any why do you ask the NFL is cracking down hard? (or being forced to crack down hard) someone like you who may have super strong fingers from typing is noeven close to having the strength and grip of an athlete of this level..

there is a fine line vs domestic violence and un intentional bruising... like when a girl is trying to hit you and you grab her arms down... vs you grabbing her arms and shaking her and throwing her around.

nobody knows 100% what happens so neither me or you know what the situation was.. but don't automatically write it off because there is no broken jaw or bloody face

Please tell me that's sarcasm

Advertisement
Found this version on ESPN website. Also appears Jimbo (The Enabler) stepped in it again.

The Tallahassee Police Department is investigating an alleged domestic assault involving Florida State running back Karlos Williams, the agency said in a news release issued Monday.

Williams, a senior from Davenport, Florida, is being investigated for allegedly assaulting his live-in girlfriend, who is pregnant with the couple's second child, according to people familiar with the investigation.

In the news release, the TPD said it received the case on Saturday night and immediately assigned it to its criminal investigation division.

"As long as it's an active, ongoing case, Florida law prohibits us from talking about it," TPD spokesman Scott Beck told ESPN.com on Monday.

On Friday, Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher denied a report by a radio station in Jacksonville, Florida, that Williams was suspended from the team. At the time, Fisher called it "another false report."

"There's another false report, and that's amazing how things happen," Fisher told reporters. "Whoever has sources, whoever has rumors, needs to check who they are talking to -- because that is about as far from truth as there is."

Fisher couldn't immediately be reached on Monday.

he just went on a rant about their schools "clean" and "integrity" and "school" and some bs like that..

Breaking News:
New report from Tallahassee PD
Claims that Williams did this consensually

Tallahassee PD had to ask Dumbo Fisher first, before releasing the statement.

think, then research .. us google its great! and then before decided to post this... do a bit more research.

these are defensive bruises and from the looks of it it is not from 1 incident. this is either a very prolonged incident or happened few days apart.

any why do you ask the NFL is cracking down hard? (or being forced to crack down hard) someone like you who may have super strong fingers from typing is noeven close to having the strength and grip of an athlete of this level..

there is a fine line vs domestic violence and un intentional bruising... like when a girl is trying to hit you and you grab her arms down... vs you grabbing her arms and shaking her and throwing her around.

nobody knows 100% what happens so neither me or you know what the situation was.. but don't automatically write it off because there is no broken jaw or bloody face
I hope your boyfriend domestically abuses you to get you out of this weak arena you're in.

And I'm not talking about your definition of violence where he flings some potpourri at you because you got the cinnamon scent and not the vanilla that he prefers. I hope he pulls your ears off while aggressively sodomizing you.

I want you to learn about actual domestic abuse so that you can stop persecuting dudes who grab a chick by the arm. He might have pulled her from a burning vehicle or yanked her from the path of a tractor trailer for all you know.

Advertisement

I hope your boyfriend domestically abuses you to get you out of this weak arena you're in.

And I'm not talking about your definition of violence where he flings some potpourri at you because you got the cinnamon scent and not the vanilla that he prefers. I hope he pulls your ears off while aggressively sodomizing you.

I want you to learn about actual domestic abuse so that you can stop persecuting dudes who grab a chick by the arm. He might have pulled her from a burning vehicle or yanked her from the path of a tractor trailer for all you know.
Lol you need help man. This hitting a little too close to home, wife beater?

Seriously? (Assume sarcasm)

In almost any state if an officer sees bruises charges will be referred the the prosecutor's office. If the victim complainant says a domestic partner caused the injury it's usually, at that point, up to the prosecutor to proceed with charges or alternate disposition (counseling, deferred adjudication, etc.) At some point in all this the prosecutor may not accede to the complainant's request to "forget the whole thing" as the prosecutor knows these events very often repeat themselves with increasing levels of violence.

Hitting a woman. Like hitting a child. So dishonorable, it's beyond words.

Advertisement

1. what is it with some of you guys and the *** jokes and the homosexual comments? i mean seriously you guys have some psychological suppressed weirdness that does not belong here.

2. did you read my post AT ALL? Domestic violence can range from someone grabbing someones arm and flinging them to killing them.
3. just because there is no visible bruise at the exact moment does not mean nothing else was done
4. I made a clear distinction for you between grabbing and unintentionally bruising vs using violence ...
5. just because you think something is ok.. does not mean it is ok...sometimes bruises don't tell the whole story (BOTH WAYS)

and too ad to my above statement.. as a man if you are not able to contain a situation without having to hit a women.. unless you are in danger.. makes you a pu$$y.

and too ad to my above statement.. as a man if you are not able to contain a situation without having to hit a women.. unless you are in danger.. makes you a pu$$y.

Would also add that the physical violence is usually only the tip of the iceberg and that the psychological abuse is actually much worse. (worked with victims and perps for many years)

Advertisement
Back