Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’m not gonna lie.
First time I watch that soph HL film, and he has a tonne of elite skills.
Oddly enough, I’m most impressed by his fundamentals. That tackling technique is textbook, head opposite hip, head up, nice squat. His closing on quick outs is fantastic.

I know this gets throw around sometimes too liberally, but he’s got a bit of an Ed Reed style to his game. The way he flows and plays.
Fundamentals are severely underrated. He and Avantae both are very strong there. Stick and get your *** to the ground.

Advertisement
almost everyone is saying Reed is barely around except for some calls. Give the credit to the guys building the relationships for years,... like kinchens himself said, it was Banda
I know you don’t post in the Gator Tears thread so for those of us that have been following it - We’re not saying Reed gets the credit. Banda, Cooney... etc.

We just think it’s funny that the gaytor fans were making fun of the Reed hire and as soon as we got a good commit, they started attributing it to Ed Reed and he became their boogeyman with us getting put back in kids’ final lists.

Advertisement
Can’t help but laugh at all the softies on here ready to concede him to Auburn bc of a profile pic and interview LoL.

Welcome to the U Kamren!
When it comes to MNW kids if LCE don't tell you to worry, then you don't.

Not even tryna pat myself on the back, but that's my school & I'm related to one of the coaches on staff, when I speak on my young Bulls I'm not guessing or speculating...

I’m not gonna lie.
First time I watch that soph HL film, and he has a tonne of elite skills.
Oddly enough, I’m most impressed by his fundamentals. That tackling technique is textbook, head opposite hip, head up, nice squat. His closing on quick outs is fantastic.

I know this gets throw around sometimes too liberally, but he’s got a bit of an Ed Reed style to his game. The way he flows and plays.
I was thinking this. I have seen many DBs come through the U and other schools and never once saw anything to compare them to ER, but this guy made me think of Ed. He has a nose for the ball and can really dissect a play. And yes, I am hesitant to even type the words "remind me of Ed Reed".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hall about to look like grant delpit next year as far as impact lol
Garvin Hall was the best Hurricane safety last season, and was perhaps the most underrated starter last season. Hall was healthy and had a solid PFF score. Hall is also very athletic, and really could have made a second or third team All ACC if the Canes won more games. No doubt. Bolden may have some potential, but Hall had the best season of any hurricane safety last season

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!!

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know man. Maybe overall but once Bolden got in shape and reps in from not playing in a while he was balling.

Well yeah, bolden played in like 4 games at most. And he was playing free safety. He won’t have the stats of the SS in this scheme. May be able to get more pics but not tackles.

Funny that none of the assistant coaches are tagging Ed Smokescreen Reed on Twitter about the good news. Wonder if someone will text him letting him know about the commitment sometime today?

We should hire a HOF at every position as an advisor...would make for a **** of a resource.Imagine Reed x every position.

Advertisement
Well yeah, bolden played in like 4 games at most. And he was playing free safety. He won’t have the stats of the SS in this scheme. May be able to get more pics but not tackles.

When bb started playing the d took a huge step, they moved carter down as a striker on pass downs with bb/ Gh at safety. It was immensely better. FSU and Pitt stick out.

Carter was playing a lot in the box. Especially late.

A smart Auburn poster:

Diaz has got them drinking the koolaid down there. Hate if we miss him, but let’s be real here - kid grew up there, his ex HS coach is there and freaking Ed Reed is coaching him.

Again hate to lose him, but if Miami can make some noise and start keeping a few kids from bama and UGa - it’s good for us in the long run.
Smart man.

I like James Williams, but Kinchens is the best true safety in High School football. For those who follow high school football in South Florida closely, lately SEC programs have consistently gotten these type of recruits in our own back yard. With the Recent addition of Telly Lockette, Benedict Hyppolite, and with a former Northwestern Head Coach Stephen Field and HOF Ed Reed on staff, they are the reason top kids from Miami are staying home.

BUT - the Canes must win to keep this recruiting momentum going. If the Canes can figure out how to start winning games with this coaching staff and local recruits, Championship results will follow sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back