Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not gonna lie.
First time I watch that soph HL film, and he has a tonne of elite skills.
Oddly enough, I’m most impressed by his fundamentals. That tackling technique is textbook, head opposite hip, head up, nice squat. His closing on quick outs is fantastic.

I know this gets throw around sometimes too liberally, but he’s got a bit of an Ed Reed style to his game. The way he flows and plays.

Funny that none of the assistant coaches are tagging Ed Smokescreen Reed on Twitter about the good news. Wonder if someone will text him letting him know about the commitment sometime today?

Advertisement
Bouncy.gif
Bring on the pics!!!

Advertisement
Reminds me of Jaquan in terms of style of play, always around the ball. He looks even more physically gifted than Jaquan as well. Somehow get Avantae, Kinchens, and James Williams playing in the secondary together and that's starting to get back to old school Canes talent.
He’s certainly faster and seems to be a rangier safety and a more dynamic runner with the ball at this stage, could be wrong but that’s what I see. HUGE pickup, this is the type of kid that sets the tone early in ballgames on defense.

I'm very high on Bolden, Hall still needs to show me more but we all know he has the talent and safeties usually play their best ball in year 3 & 4 with Banda.

Yeah no doubt. I feel Hall did more than enough as a sophomore to show he a beast.
Second on the squad in tackles at 66 as a sophomore safety is pretty impressive.
Just was his first year as the starter in a young secondary. Looking for him to have at least 85 next season if we have a full season. That’s just 1.5 more a game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back