Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
I’m telling you. From purely a sports standpoint the quarantine effect of this pandemic can potentially be beneficial in the long run. Shut everything down and let these Miami boys get in the ear of some of the uncommitted talent down here. Suddenly putting on for your city don’t sound too crazy no more.

Advertisement
But his profile pic bro? But he’s 50-50? We’ll just call it even with auburn.....

All respect to Cribby. I told RVA yesterday that I liked him being a quiet kid and I liked the chances of the hometown in the time of Covid.

I also said that a lot of moms would be winning the recruiting battles this year.

No matter the reasons (mom, Covid, Baba Yaga, just pick one), I'm happy that you called it and I'm happy that it's happening.

Advertisement
i would love to see aubums message board.

I'm sure there's some veiled racism and a lot of delusion. I had some interesting exchanges with those inbreds when they would tell this kid that Miami football died before he was even born. My retort of "The Confederacy was killed before ALL of you were born but that ain't stoppin' you clowns from lovin' it." wasn't recieved warmly.

Advertisement
His name is jEDanis Reedbonovish!

Da Baba Yaga! Haha let's go

This is the kind of kid we need

Attachments

• EBFz3tXWkAEAD-l.jpeg
    EBFz3tXWkAEAD-l.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2
Advertisement
If any of the background dudes deserve some credit its DVD. He been helping this kid before he was on any board from any team in america.
True story. They both have been pulling some weight with these kids. So happy Manny made changes to the recruiting department staff!!! Underrated move by Manny.

Advertisement
Back