Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
Soft scrambled with Wisconsin sharp white cheddar. Sausage gravy, homemade square biscuits and a side of country ham that swung in a curing shed in the foothills of Knoxville.

America.

Also kinchens is all cane boyyyyyy!!!!!

Sausage gravy. I need some of that with some biscuits. Might add that to my next Saturday breakfast.

Advertisement
If he wasn't doing anything for suspense, old pal, then he wouldn't be having a dramatic announcement full of suspense where he's gone so hard at keeping everything hush hush. He would have just picked a school quietly and moved on.

Yup Kam doesn’t want any attention. Haha that’s all the kid has being doing the last couple weeks. I don’t care but Tee defending him is stupid.
A4B199C2-4E6D-4743-990A-FF05081EEECC.jpeg

A smart Auburn poster:

Diaz has got them drinking the koolaid down there. Hate if we miss him, but let’s be real here - kid grew up there, his ex HS coach is there and freaking Ed Reed is coaching him.

Again hate to lose him, but if Miami can make some noise and start keeping a few kids from bama and UGa - it’s good for us in the long run.

Baba Yaga Reed strikes again.

Why do these SEC-SEC-SEC dopes think that Miami can get away with violating NCAA rules by allowing Ed Reed to coach? Five minutes after that happens, a Gaytor sportswriter will turn us in, and Miami will get the death penalty.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Coach Baba Yaga myth, but I just think it's funny.

Advertisement

Why do these SEC-SEC-SEC dopes think that Miami can get away with violating NCAA rules by allowing Ed Reed to coach? Five minutes after that happens, a Gaytor sportswriter will turn us in, and Miami will get the death penalty.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Coach Baba Yaga myth, but I just think it's funny.
0375E4AD-7455-4E50-AA8C-0FFFCD508124.gif

Advertisement

I love the fact we call him Baba Yaga now and hes living in their heads

Advertisement
A smart Auburn poster:

Diaz has got them drinking the koolaid down there. Hate if we miss him, but let’s be real here - kid grew up there, his ex HS coach is there and freaking Ed Reed is coaching him.

Again hate to lose him, but if Miami can make some noise and start keeping a few kids from bama and UGa - it’s good for us in the long run.

I love how all the other teams think Ed Reed is in the building 24/7 😂😂😂😂 they shook

Advertisement
Back