Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Advertisement
I know at least a few of the family members would like to see him stay home, but regardless of where he goes they're going to be supportive. I have an inkling that he's going to stay put, but no guarantees.

GO CANES!!!

Sounds like if he commits it will not be a done deal and still will be listening to Auburn all the way to the end

Advertisement
Eggs over easy with bacon and Muenster on a pan toasted bagel. Special thanks to everything seasoning!

My decision is final! No interviews!
With cheese on the eggs, why did you choose the eggs over easy team over the fried eggs team?

Advertisement
I recommend these for a few on here. It’s fda approved. Read all the fine print for maximum results
E503A195-EE75-4001-B73B-65ED57BBB56B.jpeg

Advertisement
A smart Auburn poster:

Diaz has got them drinking the koolaid down there. Hate if we miss him, but let’s be real here - kid grew up there, his ex HS coach is there and freaking Ed Reed is coaching him.

Again hate to lose him, but if Miami can make some noise and start keeping a few kids from bama and UGa - it’s good for us in the long run.

Advertisement
Soft scrambled with Wisconsin sharp white cheddar. Sausage gravy, homemade square biscuits and a side of country ham that swung in a curing shed in the foothills of Knoxville.

America.

Also kinchens is all cane boyyyyyy!!!!!

Advertisement
Back