Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ivins comments this morning:

I moved my confidence score up to an "8" just now. We'll see what happens, but I'm more confident about Miami being the pick early Saturday than I was early Friday.

There's a poster on the Auburn board who has claimed for the past two weeks to have an "in" on Kinchens recruitment. He posted around midnight last night that Kinchens was really torn and had a lot of pressure on him to pick Miami.

Advertisement
Ivins comments this morning:

I moved my confidence score up to an "8" just now. We'll see what happens, but I'm more confident about Miami being the pick early Saturday than I was early Friday.

There's a poster on the Auburn board who has claimed for the past two weeks to have an "in" on Kinchens recruitment. He posted around midnight last night that Kinchens was really torn and had a lot of pressure on him to pick Miami.

If he is that torn than why is he committing today? That makes zero sense. If you are unsure then you push back your decision, unless Auburn or Miami told him spots are limited.

Advertisement
If he is that torn than why is he committing today? That makes zero sense. If you are unsure then you push back your decision, unless Auburn or Miami told him spots are limited.
I am torn about what to eat for breakfast but I’m not pushing my decision back.

I will announce at 10am EST! #Respectmydecision!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you really believe he's torn or just trying to build suspense lol

Advertisement

We all know that Miami has limited spots, and with Covid-19, kids are making earlier decisions in huge numbers.

This isn't the year to d!ck around with being "torn" between the hometown team and a mid-pack SEC-SEC-SEC team.

Screenshot_20200711-100322_Chrome.jpg

auburn is legit..if you know the kid then you’d know he does not do anything for suspense.

Kinchens is a man!
If he wasn't doing anything for suspense, old pal, then he wouldn't be having a dramatic announcement full of suspense where he's gone so hard at keeping everything hush hush. He would have just picked a school quietly and moved on.

Advertisement
Back