Kamalu finally bought in...

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
D'onofrio said starting defensive end Ufomba Kamalu agreed to gain weight after fighting it in past years and is now 295, up from 270. "He bought in on that; he can play end, tackle, nose on third down."

They say consistency is a good thing, but I'm not so sure that consistently choosing to make your team less athletic is....

Advertisement
In other words, he got water boarded with donuts and maple syrup this summer.

Does Doritos feel guilty about contributing to heart disease in the young men he is fattening like caged calves?

Advertisement
D'onofrio said starting defensive end Ufomba Kamalu agreed to gain weight after fighting it in past years and is now 295, up from 270. "He bought in on that; he can play end, tackle, nose on third down."

Pathetic.....

How did Ufomba resist the alluring ice cream cookie sandwiches for so long??????? Amazing discipline and self control!!!

Advertisement
This staff could not be anymore opposite of what Miami football has always been about if they tried. It is maddening to continually hear these stories about weight gain, bunch of buffoons.

My prediction for the vaunted speed package

DE Harris
NT Kamalu
DT Thomas
Rush Owens

LB Grace
LB Kirby

DB Elder
DB Bush
DB Howard
DB Crawford
DB Burns

Advertisement
This guy is my starting DT?

Ufomba Kamalu
@Nightmare1147

University of Miami Student Athlete #47
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the why is the pen mightier than the sword?

My prediction for the vaunted speed package

DE Harris
NT Kamalu
DT Thomas
Rush Owens

LB Grace
LB Kirby

DB Elder
DB Bush
DB Howard
DB Crawford
DB Burns

slowest front 7 in the conference, right there.

Golden's fat so he wants to make everyone else fat.

He's the "well, I'm not gonna order fries if no one else is having any" of the coaching world.

Advertisement
If I remember correctly Kamalu played well last year. Why they feel the need to bulk him up is beyond me. He's heading down the Anthony chickillo path unfortunately for him.

Tough it out!

Firing Day is 91 away.

We must be patient as this whole mess plays out. Here's an appropriate now-g a y anthem:

[video=youtube;HgzGwKwLmgM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM[/video]

I think it's asking a lot of him to play three positions on third down. It also puts us at a disadvantage with only 9 players on the field. I hope the extra weight helps him to take up the extra space.

Advertisement
Back