Kam Pringle 4* OT from SC

I don't disagree. IMO, after QB, I believe DT is the most important position on the roster. My point is don't neglect the OL. We still need a center.
No doubt,we should recruit/sign top Cs and OGs the caliber of Francis and Samson and have the top OL in a couple years.My original post was it will be hard to land top OTs because we just landed our starters for the next 3 years.If we have enough money to offer monster NILs to all 25 recruits then fine but I don't believe that to be the case so if we have to be selective who the big Nils go to I just hope we spend the most on a couple DTs,just can't keep signing 1 per class.

Advertisement
No doubt,we should recruit/sign top Cs and OGs the caliber of Francis and Samson and have the top OL in a couple years.My original post was it will be hard to land top OTs because we just landed our starters for the next 3 years.If we have enough money to offer monster NILs to all 25 recruits then fine but I don't believe that to be the case so if we have to be selective who the big Nils go to I just hope we spend the most on a couple DTs,just can't keep signing 1 per class.
Finding a great center is tough but agree with everything you said

Advertisement
The news of Mike Williams decommttting makes more sense now.

He was dropped for this kid.
Nope, that tweet was from January. Just discovered it today while cleaning up the OL thread. However, I'd agree with you if it came yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson recruits nationally...they rather sit in Atlanta n kill it than stay in SC too tough.
True but everyone wants to take care of home. When Clemson was rolling they got the top guys in the state every year in addition to fl, nc, VA, and ga

True but everyone wants to take care of home. When Clemson was rolling they got the top guys in the state every year in addition to fl, nc, VA, and ga
They didnt seem to care much last class they signed like 2 ir 3 in state kids...an planted their flag in metro atl and bama.

Dabo aint from sc....he has contacts in bama, and fla...n clemson is now a natl brand..part of the reason i said we should throw offers out in the state..cause honestly clemson doesnt really care about it outside a kid or 2.

They leaving kids to USCE.

They didnt seem to care much last class they signed like 2 ir 3 in state kids...an planted their flag in metro atl and bama.

Dabo aint from sc....he has contacts in bama, and fla...n clemson is now a natl brand..part of the reason i said we should throw offers out in the state..cause honestly clemson doesnt really care about it outside a kid or 2.

They leaving kids to USCE.

I think that maybe a mistake because South Carolina has some dawgs!

Advertisement
Back