Kam Pringle 4* OT from SC

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
One of the top OLs in the nation. The Sebastian Lane twitter account has really been hyping him so I figured better create a thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
gone christmas GIF

After signing 2 5* OTs in this class it won't be easy to get any top OTs in 24 especially if both play/start this season.And that's fine,let's use the big NIL money on DTs,WRs and safeties for next class.

Advertisement
After signing 2 5* OTs in this class it won't be easy to get any top OTs in 24 especially if both play/start this season.And that's fine,let's use the big NIL money on DTs,WRs and safeties for next class.
Have to stack chips at OL. Need atleast 1 top OL in this upcoming class. Hopefully we get 2 again need back ups at T and starters at G.

Advertisement
Yeah can’t have that loser beta mentality, and I’m sure Mario doesn’t.

You can't take that approach. While DTs and WRs should be a priority, you have to keep stacking talent if you want quality depth. Look at the injuries this past year. At the start of the year, we felt we had serviceable starting 5 but we'd be in trouble if we had to dip into the second tier. I'm not convinced that our injury rate is an anomaly, but we felt it more because of our lack of depth.

We have to get back to having balanced recruiting classes.

You can't take that approach. While DTs and WRs should be a priority, you have to keep stacking talent if you want quality depth. Look at the injuries this past year. At the start of the year, we felt we had serviceable starting 5 but we'd be in trouble if we had to dip into the second tier. I'm not convinced that our injury rate is an anomaly, but we felt it more because of our lack of depth.

We have to get back to having balanced recruiting classes.
To land guys the caliber of Francis and Samson they had to throw monster NIL packages at them,now for this class I want them to do the same to a few stud DTs and land 2 of them.If another top OT wants to come fine but if there has to be a decision as to which position to spend more resources on in 24 it has to be DT.

To land guys the caliber of Francis and Samson they had to throw monster NIL packages at them,now for this class I want them to do the same to a few stud DTs and land 2 of them.If another top OT wants to come fine but if there has to be a decision as to which position to spend more resources on in 24 it has to be DT.
I don't disagree. IMO, after QB, I believe DT is the most important position on the roster. My point is don't neglect the OL. We still need a center.

Advertisement
Back