Kam Kinchens

Advertisement
Going out on a little limb here but I think he will be the first Hurricane taken in the year that he enters the draft.

I've also seen a few of his interviews and like his composure and demeanor.

Advertisement
Really happy for the kid. You could tell he was playing with flow and trusting his assignments and then using instincts at the appropriate moments.
DBs could be really good next year with him and Cormani leading the charge.

Also, Wes looked like he will be a problem for offenses in the future. Move JW to LB too where he can just focus on basics like tackling and pass rush and you will see a new JW i think.

I was at the game and Kinchens was just great. He almost had another slant for an INT in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. He also is very comfortable with the play calls. He is really good. Not perfect and just finishing his 2nd season But he should be a pre-season All-ACC 1st team,

Kam’s late game INT return looked so much like Mo Sikes against UF and Rex Grossman that it is uncanny. Almost Identical route by the Receiver, same throw, same location on the field, same read by the safety and same result.

I expect so much from Kam. He makes so many plays for us.

Was glad to see him be more disciplined in the passing game. He can cover a lot of ground and make life tough on a quarterback.

If he was this disciplined against MTSU, I think we win that one. When he stays deep, he shows the ball hawk skills he displayed in high school.

Advertisement
Really happy for the kid. You could tell he was playing with flow and trusting his assignments and then using instincts at the appropriate moments.
DBs could be really good next year with him and Cormani leading the charge.

Also, Wes looked like he will be a problem for offenses in the future. Move JW to LB too where he can just focus on basics like tackling and pass rush and you will see a new JW i think.
31 is our best linebacker. He should never come off the field.

Advertisement
Can't recall who it was but someone on this site had him as the least talented recruit in his class.Wonder how he sees it now.
I spent some time this off-season rewatching our games for the first time in….forever.

I watched a lot of Kam. For a freshman, he was sensational last year. It was really tough to watch him struggle this year because he’s just a better player than that. Awesome to see today.

Advertisement
Had forgotten about Kenny Phillips but thought today that he may be the best ball hawk S we've had since KP and Reed. Not saying he's them. Only that he has a good nose for the ball. Today he played disciplined and maxed his opportunities. Game ball worthy for sure.
Only really good players will ever make 3 INT’s in a D1 football game, and One returned 99 yards for 6!
This was an all-time game for a safety.

Advertisement
Back