Kam Kinchens drafted 3rd round (99 overall) by the Los Angeles Rams

Advertisement
Congrats Kam. Who do we have entering next years draft that has the potential/likelihood to go in the top 3 rounds?

Should've stayed in school like the rest of this group. Poorly advised like the rest before him for the past 15 years or so...

I’ve given up on caring anymore. Kids will continue to leave Miami early and go undrafted and out the league in 1 year. Nothing will ever change that.

Some kids just don’t want to be in school anymore. Can’t blame them. They are getting on themselves. In a way, I respect that. If Kam has his degree then staying 1 more year wouldn’t really matter. He has had big injuries. He is the one that should’ve gone either way.

As for LT and Williams, if their hearts wasn’t in being in college anymore then it wouldn’t have mattered if they came back. They wouldn’t have put in the work to get any better anyways.

Lee and Cohen are what they are. Nothing wrong with them leaving either.

Congrats Kam. Who do we have entering next years draft that has the potential/likelihood to go in the top 3 rounds?

Kiko, Cam, Martinez and maybe another portal addition. Mesidor if healthy MAYBEEEE. Really don’t see George being drafted and X will be a 6-7th rd pick. Arroyo has a chance if he stays healthy.

No CB or S outside of transfer guys like Powell who may be a 5th rd type guy.

Again shows how terrible this roster was under manny.

Marios recruits in his first class have been dudes so none of them are going to get drafted.

It will be the class after with Bain that hopefully starts to produce top rd talent.

Also shows how far Miami is off from having an actual national contending roster.

Advertisement
I’ve given up on caring anymore. Kids will continue to leave Miami early and go undrafted and out the league in 1 year. Nothing will ever change that.

Some kids just don’t want to be in school anymore. Can’t blame them. They are getting on themselves. In a way, I respect that. If Kam has his degree then staying 1 more year wouldn’t really matter. He has had big injuries. He is the one that should’ve gone either way.

As for LT and Williams, if their hearts wasn’t in being in college anymore then it wouldn’t have mattered if they came back. They wouldn’t have put in the work to get any better anyways.

Lee and Cohen are what they are. Nothing wrong with them leaving either.
everyone leaves early. on top of that, Kam is a 2 time AA. what more could he have done his final year that would have made him more athletic that the NFL can't do? Kam whether he has his degree or not has the option to complete the degree for free at UM. this isnt the past.

Kiko, Cam, Martinez and maybe another portal addition. Mesidor if healthy MAYBEEEE. Really don’t see George being drafted and X will be a 6-7th rd pick. Arroyo has a chance if he stays healthy.

Marios recruits in his first class have been dudes so none of them are going to get drafted.

It will be the class after with Bain that hopefully starts to produce top rd talent.

Also shows how far Miami is off from having an actual national contending roster.
kiko is too slow. hes not going on day 2.

everyone leaves early. on top of that, Kam is a 2 time AA. what more could he have done his final year that would have made him more athletic that the NFL can't do? Kam whether he has his degree or not has the option to complete the degree for free at UM. this isnt the past.

Sorry want saying degree is a reason to stay. I said Kam is the one that should’ve left as he did.

Advertisement

Think X is round 3. I've seen some slot guys go already

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back