Kam Kinchens drafted 3rd round (99 overall) by the Los Angeles Rams

View as article
Advertisement
Yeah he has good hands and can get open. I’m definitely with you on your assessment. You get the guys that move up because they have great testing numbers but then you get guys that move up because they just flat out produce

I will be rooting for him. One thing he lacks is being a punt returner. Thats what has saved Berrios so far. X is slot only. I’ll stick to my guns and say 6th rd. **** still better than my old *** haha. That would be great if he got drafted.

Ppl don’t realize how much of a freak you have to be to play in the nfl. 95% of this board thinks any good college player is nfl talent because Miami has gone so long without real nfl talent

I will be rooting for him. One thing he lacks is being a punt returner. Thats what has saved Berrios so far. X is slot only. I’ll stick to my guns and say 6th rd. **** still better than my old *** haha. That would be great if he got drafted.

Ppl don’t realize how much of a freak you have to be to play in the nfl. 95% of this board thinks any good college player is nfl talent because Miami has gone so long without real nfl talent
I think every year we vastly overrate our talent. This year was another example once the draft hits

I agree about special teams as well. A few years back I’m not sure X gets drafted at all just the NFL has changed a bit they like these little receivers that can move the chains. I hope he goes somewhere with a really good passing game already and a team can see his value to get those tough 7-8 catches in traffic and get first downs

Advertisement

100%. And, Miami used to have multiple players drafted in the first round nearly every year.

Even the last player drafted today at #257 is in the top 20% or so of draft eligible FBS players. Estimating 120+ D1 teams have 10 players. Probably more. Not all 1,200+ are NFL talents, of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back