Kam and JW are apparently leaving

Advertisement
Yeah I want them both to succeed at the next level, with that said I don't think either will go top 40 picks or so.

Kam has a lot of bad stuff on tape, that will get DC's in the league fired. James I'm not exactly what position he plays in the NFL.

It wouldn't shocked me to see both go in rounds 2-4 range.

Honestly both could have improved their stock by coming back, but in true Miami fashion we don't hold on to NFL draft picks regardless if they could improve their stock coming back. We will never reach peak until we get some of these guys to make wiser NFL decisions.
The bolded WHICH IS GOOD FOR A SAFETY.

If JW will definitely be taken in the top 2 rounds, then good for him, but that better be guaranteed. Kam going makes all the sense in the world, but if JW isn't 100% in the top 2 rounds, then he should get a fat NIL and stay one more season.

Advertisement
Smh at other programs those type of dudes return. Look at that Clemson team that won the Natty, look at Jared Verse, n those r just 2 examples off the top of my head.
Yeah man like I said, we never get that. I'm sure it hurts us that we haven't been good on the field to entice players to come back, but it's hard to be good when your juniors all leave if they have a hint of being drafted.

Tyler Van Dyke
Javion Cohen
Don Chaney Jr.
Corey Flagg
Kam Kinchens
James Williams

Mario better do work in the portal, because right now this teams has gotten a lot worse in 4 days since the season ended.

Advertisement
Yeah man like I said, we never get that. I'm sure it hurts us that we haven't been good on the field to entice players to come back, but it's hard to be good when your juniors all leave if they have a hint of being drafted.

Tyler Van Dyke
Javion Cohen
Don Chaney Jr.
Corey Flagg
Kam Kinchens
James Williams

Mario better do work in the portal, because right now this teams has gotten a lot worse in 4 days since the season ended.
It's because UM isn't your typical college town football team.

Once NFL teams break down film from this year and then depending on their combine i expect 2nd for Kam and 3/4 for JW.

His stock is up year over year and he's essentially a 3 year starter at this point. He's going to get drafted.
hes too much of a physical specimen to not get picked by someone somewhere. hes got the tools to be a high level NFL defender with some coaching

Advertisement
Good luck gents
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Yeesh there's a lot to unpack here. I'll agree with you on Kiko but Kam and JW were boom or bust players that hurt us as much as they helped us. Kam produced at a high level as far as INT's but lost us games too (see breakdown on game winning TD against GT). JW is a LB at the next level and Guidry has said as much. They're NFL players for sure but both of them need to be reigned in and developed properly. Only so much that Guidry could do with them in one season.

And LOL on Flagg. That was like calling Glenn Cook a coach on the field. Just because you know the playbook, doesn't mean you have any business being on the field as an every down LB.

They were boom or bust. I said as much. But do you think coming back really improves their stock? Possibly but if they are grading out in the top 3 rounds I think that is where they will always be at. JW if he has an insane combine will go very early but one more year isnt going to make him run faster or jump higher.

Flagg was out there for a reason, I am fine with him hitting the portal and turning it over to the younger guys. I think the young guns at LB have more talent but no question Flagg knew football. Take all those slow *** LB from Clemson years ago, they just knew ball. However I think it is without a doubt the room behind Flagg is much more appealing than the room behind Kam and JW. Yes they made mistakes but rolling out J Harris and Markeith will be a drop off.

Tyler Van Dyke
Javion Cohen
Don Chaney Jr.
Corey Flagg
Kam Kinchens
James Williams

Tyler Van Dyke- What, did you watch him play this year?
Javion Cohen- Agree
Don Chaney Jr.- Great guy, average RB
Corey Flagg- Thanks for Clemson and...
Kam Kinchens- Hot and cold, GT...ouch
James Williams- Will miss the occasional big hit, and PF/trash-talk

Advertisement
Back