Kaleb Boateng

That’s makes sense. But I’d take anything at this point. Scaife was in the same boat last year and ended up being our starting RT. So I would think he’s at least worth a look.

You can't be serious... Scaife's talent is significantly better than this kid.

Advertisement
Is there any traffic cones out there that isn’t committed to a road crew ?

You can't be serious... Scaife's talent is significantly better than this kid.

Didn’t say they were the same talent wise. I’ve honestly never seen Boateng play. Just saying Scaife was thought to be a guard all the way. We are not in a position to worry about things like talent at the moment 😂

Jake Pope would be a great steal.

Kentucky had a great O-Line this year and have been able to identify some really good players on some great evals.

I agree but our issues are how we develop our evals. Most good evals become good evals bc they were developed correctly. Our development is garbage if Searels plays you’ll see a trend and Scaife will likely take a step back next year or not progress at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Ok I guess you guys keep ignoring my post about UM reaching out to him and offering him last week. He politely turned the offer down. I’m no insider or any of that other stuff but I know the family personally. I was told last night that Clemson was the pick .

Advertisement
Back