Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mario’s strategy in regard to portal kids is to only take starting level players when and where the roster absolutely needs them (Center, DL, LT, CB, S).

Despite his comments in the portal, my opinion is that he does not like to recruit over the kids he brings in through HS recruiting (possibly upsetting the roster and having to double recruit). To me, it explains why every single high level portal entry we’re never in contact with them (at least publicly) quickly.

We haven’t had a WR visit? We haven’t had LBs visit, DBs? You mean to tell me some of these high level guys with 3-4 years of eligibility completely not interested in us?

My opinion is he knows he has job security and is choosing the route to build his roster through the HS ranks hoping they build chemistry, they’re easier to prevent from being poached, and leaving, etc.

Not saying I agree with his method (I don’t), I believe he’s content taking the slow methodical method of building because he knows he doesn’t need to win right now. NOT saying he doesn’t want to win right now.

Advertisement
Getting robbed by a QB is crazy lol
Amateur hour.

Kenny Dorsey allegedly* robbed University Credit Union no less than 6 times using only the old NES gun from Duck Hunt while making his own "pew pew! pew pew!" sound effects to make it seem like he was squeezing a few rounds into the ceiling if anyone even thought about trying to be a hero.

Stephen A Smith Sport GIF by ESPN
You need to get on the weed

Advertisement
Advertisement
I sure do miss Wawa!! I think OH getting some but can't remember where and when!!
Despite my side of the PA "rivalry" of Sheetz vs Wawa, I was happy when I heard Wawa was coming to South Florida.

Gotta say the ones in Broward at least are more a pain than any sort of elevated gas station experience. They've seemingly lured EVERY person that used to hang out all day at all the random gas stations to instead take up residence there strangely next to a ton of cops that treat it as an off-site cafeteria/shoot-the-**** gathering place.

And they're always out of doughnuts. Maybe see above?

Cam Newton won a national championship and the Heisman... where do we sign?
I was implying his background, trouble, was similar to Cam’s. He is not on Cam’s level playing wise, that is why I say pass.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
We worried about feelings now lol. I swear if this is true, then Mario is soft and I'll be counting down to 2026 when he's gone lol.

So what if he told Brown he was only looking for a 1 year stop gap and that he would compete the following year for a starting job? Isn’t this more than just about feelings?

And a Cumberland Farms… I don’tmiss that place at all

Cumberland Farms got te cheap gas, though. Outside of that, idgaf about the place.

I never understood the fascination with places like 7-11, SHEETZ, WAWA, etc... Seems like a very "out of state" thing. When I'm in PA, Texas, etc., these mother****ers rave about gas stations.

To me, they all suck. WAWA is cool I guess.

Advertisement
Cumberland Farms got te cheap gas, though. Outside of that, idgaf about the place.

I never understood the fascination with places like 7-11, SHEETZ, WAWA, etc... Seems like a very "out of state" thing. When I'm in PA, Texas, etc., these mother****ers rave about gas stations. They rave about these places.

To me, they all suck. WAWA is cool I guess.

Ever been to Buc-ee's?? I will be driving two hours to go to one when it opens here in OH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back