Kai-Leon Herbert

Advertisement
I hate when local kids don't even give us a serious look, we never had a shot at this kid and it wasn't the staff fault this is why I respect guys like Jerry judey even if he pick Bama at least he gave us a shot that's all you need sometimes.

At this juncture I give Mike Rumph an F- Grade. Every other school who hires a HS coach proceeds to clean up at said high school. We hire Rumph and his former players scatter in all directions. Somehow at this point he seems to be a worse recruiter than the Pedo Paul Williams.

At this juncture I give Mike Rumph an F- Grade. Every other school who hires a HS coach proceeds to clean up at said high school. We hire Rumph and his former players scatter in all directions. Somehow at this point he seems to be a worse recruiter than the Pedo Paul Williams.

LMFAO, he's the lead recruiter for Henderson( committed ), co-lead the recruitment of Deejay Dallas with Ron Dugans ( committed ) , lead recruiter for Tedarrell Slaton ( we went to being non existent to being a player in his recruitment...and we're not recruiting him that hard in the first place ), lead recruiter for James Houston( who we also barely recruit but he's still heavily interested in us ), and has us neck and neck with UF for Marco. Ever thought that maybe UM doesn't really want anyone from heritage unless it's Herbert, Marco, or anyone from the '18 class?? All these kids have even said he's a big reason why they're considering us.

So I give your misinformed comment a grade of F -

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Marquis Hayes is waiting on a Michigan offer, maybe he wont get it now, could work more in our favor in the end.

Last edited:
Horrible. Will be a huge bust. Big reach by Michigan to get a south Florida kid.

Advertisement
That video was hilarious. Y'all don't have a sense of humor or appreciation for kids being creative. Recruiting is a game.

Rumph needs to have a non-coaching defensive analyst role. So far he has contributed nothing.

I wonder who paid for this director cut video.. Boy has recruiting came a long way!
Idk sounds like something Michigan would do or be involved with. They have a **** of a lot of publicity sense Harbaugh has gotten there. Always something quirky. Like staying the night at a kids house.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I wish Willie Williams could have made a video diary of his experience. Talk about hysterical. Kid would have been up for best documentary at the Oscars! Granted all the equipment would have ended up missing(couldn't resist).

Go Canes!

I know Marquis Hayes is waiting on a Michigan offer, maybe he wont get it now, could work more in our favor in the end.

Forget about Hayes he is staying in big ten country if he doesn't sign with Mizzou.

Go Canes

You say all that off of the 12 hour away or closer thing, but 12 hours from where he lives is nearly the whole US, on top of that he's coming to the Paradise Camp, if we full court press you never know.

Advertisement
Back