Kai-Leon Herbert

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
4-Star American Heritage OL Kai-Leon Herbert just updated his final 3 teams.

https://twitter.com/kherb17/status/748998902746083328

image.jpg

What are our chances?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I agree we're definitely 3rd of those 3 teams. But the thing about "ending my recruitment" is probably false. We could make a run later in the process after a good season especially if he commits to UF and they go 7-5 and we win 9 or 10 games.

Advertisement
He's not coming here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] took the letters right off my keyboard my good sir....quick question how are we looking with Adrian Ealy?? I didn't hear you mention him in the podcast

Last edited:
He is not that good, got dominated at the 5 star challenge. I'm okay with him picking another school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
a bit overrated...Slaton is better...he has upside though...definate redshirt guy...probably rotation guy by rs soph year

We're letting two out of the top 3 OLinemen, who happened to be coached by our Cornerbacks coach, leave South Florida. Very alarming considering our dire need for quality offensive linemen.

Advertisement
If we aren't gonna get the two kids from AH, we better flip Telfort or land an Ashley or Leatherwood. We need big time OT prospects if we are going to compete. We need blue chip talent on the outside

We're letting two out of the top 3 OLinemen, who happened to be coached by our Cornerbacks coach, leave South Florida. Very alarming considering our dire need for quality offensive linemen.

Doesn't seem like our coaches love those 2 guys as much as some of our fans do. I don't really trust the recruiting services when it comes to OL and DT.

If we aren't gonna get the two kids from AH, we better flip Telfort or land an Ashley or Leatherwood. We need big time OT prospects if we are going to compete. We need blue chip talent on the outside

Telfort put us in his top 8 today

Advertisement
Back