Kahlil Mckenzie

Baby brother looks like he is ALREADY much bigger. That kid is going to be a monster. Look at the size of his head. Sounds like mom and dad have money, so going across the coast might not be as big a deal. If the father is buds with Franklin, then sending his sons to him is reasonable. Remember, they are FROM Knoxville, then do not live there.

Ummmm, his pops is the Raiders GM. They are millionaires.
Can't imagine he keeps that role much longer - he's not very good at it.

Advertisement
His top 5 teams all run an attacking style of defense line.

Wisconsin with their 3-4 scheme which is a 2 Gap system has their dline attack the Oline with the goal of reestablishing a new LOS 2-3 yds behind the original one while still occupying blockers and finding the ball carrier. UM scheme of sitting back on your heels an catching blocks then trying to defeat them while flowing down the line of scrimmage is turning off ALOT OF RECRUITS IN THE END.

Hopefully with bigger players this year and some adjustments UM's scheme will work better in putting on an better show on the field.

Go Canes

Notice how BAMA teaches the gain ground principal rather than UM's catch and release style for the T-N-T squad.
[video=youtube_share;7v19pO9Xh68]http://youtu.be/7v19pO9Xh68[/video]

Last edited:
Khalil Mckenzie is the son of Reggie Mckenzie Raiders GM. Daddy was a Vol.

Derwin James pops played for UM but he is commited to FSU. Legacys mean less and less. Jethro needs to get it done. Love QJ, but he isn't on KMs level.

Who is his father? I thought Mike and Edge were his cousins. Did we have any other James besides Javarris? I remember Herbert James, a DB from the late '80's. Whom am I missing?

Derwin James pops played for UM but he is commited to FSU. Legacys mean less and less. Jethro needs to get it done. Love QJ, but he isn't on KMs level.

Who is his father? I thought Mike and Edge were his cousins. Did we have any other James besides Javarris? I remember Herbert James, a DB from the late '80's. Whom am I missing?

His dad is Blue James. Mike is his cousin but so are Vince and Karlos Williams at FSU-

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=7628751&src=desktop&wjb=

Advertisement
Kahlil McKenzie
‏@Big_Ballin_77
Top 12

157.jpg

Advertisement
Please tell me the reason kids have a top 12 other than shameless love of attention? Anyone outside the top 3 has no chance.

Advertisement

His dad is Blue James. Mike is his cousin but so are Vince and Karlos Williams at FSU-

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=7628751&src=desktop&wjb=

Never heard of "Blue" James. I'm not from down there so I only know guys who go on to college or are otherwise well known. I don't remember any "Blue" James playing at UM like the poster claims. I'd usually know, since I follow the program pretty closely. Could be a walk-on who slipped through, but I doubt it.

Hey Gator, I got a big bag of ****s you might be interested in choking on.

Not interested, but you carrying around a bag of ****s is *** real ***
I may be ***, heck I might even be real *** for carrying around a bag of ****s, but you never know what a gator trolling a UM recruiting board might need to keep his mouth shut. You post in this thread to put us down. Guess what buddy.....We beat your *** this year. That's right, our pathetic defense held you guys to 16 points. So again, if you need that bag just pm me. Whatever it takes to shut your mouth.

Advertisement
Hey Gator, I got a big bag of ****s you might be interested in choking on.

Not interested, but you carrying around a bag of ****s is *** real ***
I may be ***, heck I might even be real *** for carrying around a bag of ****s, but you never know what a gator trolling a UM recruiting board might need to keep his mouth shut. You post in this thread to put us down. Guess what buddy.....We beat your *** this year. That's right, our pathetic defense held you guys to 16 points. So again, if you need that bag just pm me. Whatever it takes to shut your mouth.

I think he was just passing the info. If you look UiF is much further down the list so how would it bring us down. He is a gaytor and for that he sucks, but usually he does come correct and with good info even if its negative for that hick **** school up north.

Please tell me the reason kids have a top 12 other than shameless love of attention? Anyone outside the top 3 has no chance.

I agree top 12 is ridiculous but schools come from out of the top 3 of a kids list in May to getting them to announce and sign on NSD all the time.

then come up with a top 5.

People complain about a top 12. if you want a top 5 just take the first top 5 and you have your answer. these Kids have many options and they may like 12 schools.

Advertisement
Back