Kahlil Brantley = Baby Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is his height and weight now? I know at one time I read he was only 6'2 190 pounds. He has to grow somemore and put on some major weight to be a tight end. Seems like more of h back or wide receiver. How good of a blocker is he?

Advertisement
He's bigger than his listed weight, he was 190 last year, he's well above 200lbs now.

And people need to relax, the kid is a great talent & the staff knows exactly what they're going to do with him & what role he'll play. Kids in HS aren't finished products, Coach Field knows what he projects as & exactly what weight they'll get him to.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's bigger than his listed weight, he was 190 last year, he's well above 200lbs now.

And people need to relax, the kid is a great talent & the staff knows exactly what they're going to do with him & what role he'll play. Kids in HS aren't finished products, Coach Field knows what he projects as & exactly what weight they'll get him to.
I posted after watching the video and didn't see all the responses. Sounds like we got a real good shot to land this young man is that correct ?

Advertisement
What is his height and weight now? I know at one time I read he was only 6'2 190 pounds. He has to grow somemore and put on some major weight to be a tight end. Seems like more of h back or wide receiver. How good of a blocker is he?
Hopefully, he grows like Larry Hodges who in less that 2 years went from the upper 190s to 235 and kept his skill set.

He's 6'2 195Lbs, he's really more of an H-back or joker TE.

He's gotta be bigger than that (at least he looks bigger)...I wouldn't take the height and weight listed on these recruiting sites at face value...he might've been 6'2" 195 as a sophomore and they never updated his measurables

Advertisement
Back