Kahlil Brantley Appreciation Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously, Gogeta, could you imagine Herndon in this new system, the mismatch nightmare he would be. I still say he's better than a lot of these Oklahoma Sooners TE's that always put up huge numbers

Most definately. Herndon would eat. Brevin Jordan should be a problem as well if healthy

Herndon wasnt "flashy" i guess...and is similar in the league...he just gets open and gets by people smoothly. Brantley shows alot of that ablty where they make it look easy and their running gait makes it looks like there not moving fast but they are just passing guys.

Most definately. Herndon would eat. Brevin Jordan should be a problem as well if healthy

Herndon wasnt "flashy" i guess...and is similar in the league...he just gets open and gets by people smoothly. Brantley shows alot of that ablty where they make it look easy and their running gait makes it looks like there not moving fast but they are just passing guys.

I think you and I were about the only ones who thought Herndon was a better pure player than Njoku..

Slo mo passing guys smoothly, thats Herndon 100. Did Richt take Orson Charles over Herndon?

Probably not it was the Nauta kid maybe

Advertisement
i noticed he was more natural less robotic than Njoku right away. He was a high level bball playe( div 1/fcs level)..i like those types
But if njoki stayed another year hed have been more refined as well. Although it wasn’t necessary as he was a first rounder

Advertisement
i noticed he was more natural less robotic than Njoku right away. He was a high level bball playe( div 1/fcs level)..i like those types
Njoku was freak athlete type you drool over at combine, first guy off the bus.. Herndon was lowkey just football player type..

Both worked well together, Herndon did inline tight end dirty work, Njoku was flexed catching screens making wow plays.. Main guys that Richt offense highlighted.. Was able to sell Brevin (herndon) and Mallory (Njoku) on that season and coming in and playing those roles too.. Forgot TE corch name he was a good recruiter too, he gone now so whatever..

Njoku never seemed like natural catcher tho.. Something he would have to put major work in, he has talent, he need to focus on skill.. Kinda hard because he made it to league regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back