Kahlil Brantley Appreciation Thread

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude

This dude is the ringleader of what is shaping up to be the best recruiting class in well over a decade. Furthermore, I just want to remind everyone that he's a **** fine prospect in his own right.

So whether he's talking that **** to the gator;

or simply pulling up and speaking his truth

put some mother****ing respek on his good name.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If you are a Canes fan, this kid should be among your favorite recruits in the last decade.

Mello too. He was the first big mind-changed domino that started this wave. He is a very influential kid. And the WAY he committed... it was like a love letter to the U, the city, the hood, his fam... it was a real special thing. Don't discount it. He is leading by example.

like a boss GIF

Advertisement
Mello too. He was the first big mind-changed domino that started this wave. He is a very influential kid. And the WAY he committed... it was like a love letter to the U, the city, the hood, his fam... it was a real special thing. Don't discount it. He is leading by example.
Its a big thing, Quincy Wilson is one that comes to mind. Talented player that we pass on and led the exodus. We have them committed now and its working in our favor. You got to identify these players early.

Love Khalil in this class as one of my fav recruits in recent memory. My favorite part about this class is we’re bringing in kids that know how to win and all seem like leaders in their own rights. We need dogs like these to get the competition level to where it needs to be at. Haven’t been this excited for Canes football in YEARS

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in full fanboy mode saying this but if this happens to be the class to get us rolling and we happen to roll enough for a U pt 3, Nesta statement gone start that bit and then Brantley gone be the first one interviewed.

Edit: I’m on one tonight, so don’t clown me too much 😂

Advertisement
Back