Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tebow should have kept his politics out of football that same. However, Tebow shows you that sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. Kap. like Trump are suffering from the same thing. People aren't listening to their message because of the manner in which they are delivering their message.
27782a2233dcfe7cc9d580b20c4ff9e1.jpg

oh no not the vets I forgot maga red necks love them vets until they knock on your window asking for a dollar
The red hat rednecks love them some vets until they are asked to actually take care of them. Put more money in the VA system? Nah. I’m good. Put more money in programs to handle vets’ mental health issues when they return from combat? Nah. I’m good.

Just give me my little red hate hat and let me squawk about “entitlements” and other racist buzzwords.

The “FREEDOM” to make millions In Capitalism while trying to champion other governments that enslave and murder their citizenry in the name of equal justice and diversity, which is all just another scam to pit races and classes against each other.

You should choose your heroes more carefully. History hasn’t been too kind to Stalin, Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Castro, and a bunch of other murdering, maniacal @$$holes.

Yep...we should choose our heroes more carefully so let's remove Andrew Jackson from our currency. He was a racist who attempted the genocide of Native Americans.
I bet you don't have a problem with him being on the currency. You probably don't have a problem with us celebrating Thomas Jefferson as a hero even though he expressed the belief that blacks are inferior to whites and that we as a country would be better off if blacks went back to Africa. He said he couldn't see a scenario where blacks and whites could coexist in this country .

Im sick of the hypocrisy of people like you. We have a president who has said more and done more to disrespect our flag, military, and country than Kap has and he is lauded by millions as a hero. This is bull****.

Spent half my life in the military defending the right to peacefully protest whatever you want to protest. If you do not like living in a country with that right go live elsewhere.Okay to disagree with the message but he has that right and that should never affect his employment

Advertisement
Right or wrong, Kaepernick doesn't get to decide what the flag and national anthem mean to other people - especially veterans.
The flag represents freedom. I can tell you, many people dont feel free.

That flag means different things to different skin colors in this country.

He is fighting for us to be treated equally & with respect. Under that flag, black people had to fight to prove we shouldn't be considered 3/5 of a man.

I am a veteran. I know what it means to represent that flag. I've deployed & seen fellow brothers dissect that flag.

You know Kaep and his agent must have laughed their asses off when they came up with the Kunta Kinte tee shirt idea for the workout. Next level indeed.

Advertisement
he is bad for business. plain and simple. money is color blind. Money doesn’t give a **** about the issues. We got wife beaters, coke heads, rapists and killers out there playing.
The NFL has a HUGE media foot print. Herm Edwards says you play to win the game and everyone in the country has heard that line who knows anything about the NFL. For that reason the NFL and NFL owners(the good ones at least) recognize that wins and losses aside. X & Os aside I have to trust you at that podium not to say something that offends the masses or creates a media controversy for the League and or the NFL team. There are brilliant assistant coaches who always be assistants for that reason. Gotta be able to trust you at the mike period. Think about it this way. If you were the owner of a business and you had a press conference scheduled to address the media could anyone speak for you and your brand? Would you put a wild card out there? Better yet would you put anyone out here to speak without a prepared statement that you already signed off on? Lastly would you let someone speak for you that didn't share your world veiw? Probably not. Kap needs to understand he isn't Muhammad Ali. He doesn't transend his sport. Not the greatest at his sport. When your niether of these things unfortunately as an athlete you usually can't say whatever you want. Lastly people have to want to hear what you have to say. I think those days are over. Just cut the cord attached to the one platform that could help him say anything to the masses. Just my opinion.

Tebow should have kept his politics out of football that same. However, Tebow shows you that sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. Kap. like Trump are suffering from the same thing. People aren't listening to their message because of the manner in which they are delivering their message.

Too shallow.

Kap started protesting by simply sitting as a form of protest against police brutality. A SOLDIER told him he should take a knee as a sign of respect to fallen brothers.

The rest is white lies. Simple. Why aren’t some people listening? It’s really all about the audacity of Kap (a black football player) wanting people that look like him to be treated like other human beings by police officers.

How tone def do you have to be to expect someone else to ask for better treatment (not to be killed) in a certain voice?

Side note: some of these ignorant ***** writing paragraphs about the privileges we have here as Americans - as an argument AGAINST Kap wanting to stand up for unarmed citizens being killed by police - would be the first ***GOTS to whine about their rights the very FIRST time they were violated. Hypocrisy at its finest.

My pops is a Purple Heart Vet. My uncle is a Purple Heart Vet. I’m an awarded Vet. My family has several war Vets (Marines, Army, AF, and Navy). Kap didn’t disrespect us by kneeling. We are in agreement with him and thousands of other service men and women that have an issue with U.S police killing more civilians than other countries like Russia, China, Germany, and India combined(?).

The rest is white lies.

Spent half my life in the military defending the right to peacefully protest whatever you want to protest. If you do not like living in a country with that right go live elsewhere.Okay to disagree with the message but he has that right and that should never affect his employment
Exactly! Idc about the KKK and their protest. They have the right as well.

Thankyou for your service

Advertisement
I won't discredit your post...there is plenty here that is true to a point...but you're comparing apples to desk chairs and coming to a poor conclusion.

If you're looking at global or historical processes comparing the citizens of United States to that of other countries, you are missing the mark. Especially because the citizens of those countries have always and will continue to overthrow those leaders that excessively abuse that power. Maybe not now, but they have, and they will...they just need to reach a breaking point. In China, a small group of under ten women defied Chinese laws and led their own #MeToo movement on social media and as a result won a court case that now allows women legal recourse for work related mistreatment. The fight isn't over and they've got a long way to go, but your post acts like everyone just takes it in the *** throughout the rest of the world and that the United States should take it in the *** as a result because our problems are not their problems.

We got a whole lot of people on both sides that forgot what this place is about. Its about that piece of paper that tells me what rights and liberties I have and what protections I have against the government. We are at a time in our country where the government and their entities constantly oversteps bounds against citizens and now we have citizens that join them in overstep their bounds as to what civil rights and liberties I have.

So yeah, my problems arent the same as Huang Xueqin's problems, but they are problems nonetheless, and that piece of paper says I can do what needs to be done to make sure I receive them...and the founding fathers of this country say that if I do not get them, I have the right to act in defiance until I get them, by force if I have to.

We have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness in this country. That ain't a privilege, bud. That's a right. And thats nonpartisan.

He will likely need to read that several times over before it resonates.

Too shallow.

Kap started protesting by simply sitting as a form of protest against police brutality. A SOLDIER told him he should take a knee as a sign of respect to fallen brothers.

The rest is white lies. Simple. Why aren’t some people listening? It’s really all about the audacity of Kap (a black football player) wanting people that look like him to be treated like other human beings by police officers.

How tone def do you have to be to expect someone else to ask for better treatment (not to be killed) in a certain voice?

Side note: some of these ignorant ***** writing paragraphs about the privileges we have here as Americans - as an argument AGAINST Kap wanting to stand up for unarmed citizens being killed by police - would be the first ***GOTS to whine about their rights the very FIRST time they were violated. Hypocrisy at its finest.

My pops is a Purple Heart Vet. My uncle is a Purple Heart Vet. I’m an awarded Vet. My family has several war Vets (Marines, Army, AF, and Navy). Kap didn’t disrespect us by kneeling. We are in agreement with him and thousands of other service men and women that have an issue with U.S police killing more civilians than other countries like Russia, China, Germany, and India combined(?).

The rest is white lies.
Bingo.

Advertisement
If the dude wanted to play football - he wouldn’t have made such a mockery of it yesterday.

He did troll yesterday. That’s undeniable.
It was a win for him yesterday - he enjoyed it.

Exactly! Idc about the KKK and their protest. They have the right as well.

Thankyou for your service
The question is do they have the right to it at your place of business, during business hours as your paid employee; regardless of your thoughts on the matter?

Who does Smith work for?
He put this video out probably because he is ****ed that he went out on a limb talked about how excited he was for the workout and said Kap deserved to be in the league then Kap turns around and does this. Stephen A has been hard on him in the past but has pushed for him to get a shot for awhile. Working for ESPN does not make his any less qualified to respond. Or his opinion anyless valid. **** ESPN can't get him to say what they want most of the time. Dude dropped a Isreal vs Palestine comment a few months back in first take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back