Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Colin Kaepernick!! He’s just a sell out paid by Nike to stir the pot and act like some fake *** Malcolm X of football.

Who really thinks NFL teams were all going to come down to Atlanta and waste their time to watch him workout just to conspire against him and say he sucks regardless of the results... when they could’ve just kept his *** on the shelf like they been doing 🤡

The NFL tested his bluff and Kaep outed himself like the fake *** clown he is.

Advertisement
he doesn’t want to be a backup! He was offered contracts to be and he turned them down!
This talking point has been debunked.

No team ever offered him a back up role.

Now you cab still believe he doesnt want to be a back up (and youd probably be correct), but please stop spreading the falsehood that he's flat out refused such roles. You can hate the dude but still be accurate.

B34C93F7-8CB8-4648-8BAA-7ACFF2473996.jpeg

Funny these non-snowflake tough guy republican Cubans crying cause he wore a Castro shirt but hated him before he even did that.

When is the "right" time to protest ?

These dudes fat ***** never cared about people standing up for the flag until they saw a black person kneeling.

Last edited:
Just because it is written on an IG post doesn't make it true lmao.
Ok, I guess someone has to be that guy right?

Of course it doesn't make it true but, in this case, it is. Tebow was viewed positively for what he did. Kap, is viewed as a disrespectful, unappreciative n***er.

Tell me the difference between the 2? Why is one acceptable but the other isnt? Why does one get work in the league & jobs as an analyst & the other is blackmailed?

Advertisement
Funny these non-snowflake tough guy republican Cubans crying cause he wore a Castro shirt but hated him before he even did that.

When is the "right" time to protest ?
He can protest all the **** he wants, whenever he wants. He's just been told to do it on his own time and dime. On another level, this whole controversy just highlights the way this country is......split down the middle with no room for discourse. In the immortal words of Jack Napier, "This town needs an *****!"

That's a picture of Tebow kneeling in prayer that someone made up **** about. IG posts are now gospel lol.
I seem to recall him actually kneeling during the anthem as well.

It could be fake & that's fine. Idgaf bout it.

I care about a young black man, protesting peacefully, breaking no laws, and not disrespecting the flag nor military. But, people hate him for standing up for his people! We are being slaughtered on TV! Noone cares! Many go out of their way to tell you how it's ok!

You wanna know the power of TV & how the brain works?

When videos of police killin black people 1st started coming out a few years ago, it caused quite a stir, from both sides. Now, we've seen those types of videos so much, you become numb to it. You then start to blame the victims. Now, when a black person in cuffs is shown being suffocated by a cop, noone says anything. It's as if it's been normalized.

Ever notice how all these white people that are killed by police, arent shown all over the media? Ever realize the purpose? The agenda?

Advertisement
Yeah, because nothing says “Pro-American” and “Constitutional” values like wearing a shirt with the butcher of the Cuban people Fidel Castro on it, and supporting terrorist and Communist organizations such as C.A.I.R., the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Black Panthers.

And to all of those that are gonna downvote me, you’re welcome and eat a bad of ****s. Bunch of entitled, spoiled *** motherfukkers that think that you have a right to make millions by playing a kid’s game. It’s a ****** privilege, not a right.

Nobody in this country is poor compared to people in the rest of the world. All of you that disagree should move to Cuba, North Korea, China, Venezuela, many African countries, etc., and live amongst the general population. Your @$$es will be begging to come back to the U.S. in less than 2 weeks.

I have an Italian friend that once told me how entitled most people around the world think that Americans are, and she was right. She told me that in Italy if there is an earthquake and you lose all of your earthly belongings, there is no government to help you out with millions of dollars. You just gotta strap it up and rebuild as best you can.

Meanwhile, here in the good ole U.S.A., @$$hole athletes are crying about how oppressed they are while making millions of dollars (some of them hundreds of millions), while complaining about the same system that has afforded them the privilege to do so. In Communist regimes, the government keeps all wages earned by the players and ration out whatever they deemed fit to said athletic stars. It’s sad to see how many of you are ignorant to the realities of the rest of the world.

The all-timers that gave their all to this game and got next to nothing in return are the ones that deserve to have made the big money, not these entitled faqqots.

If any of these hypocrites had any integrity they wouldn’t be playing tournaments in China. I remember when Serena Williams and other prominent African-American athletes were boycotting South Carolina for flying the Confederate flag, yet these same so called activists for justice and equality were gushing over playing tournaments in Communist China, where tens of millions have been murdered through work camps and firing squad, a nation still enslaved, where the ruling Communist Party elitist rule with an iron fist.

Couldn’t care less if this jebroni never plays a down of football ever again professionally. It is a PRIVILEGE, not his birthright to be paid millions of dollars to play a game. If he doesn’t like it, he can get a regular job like millions of everyday hard working, blue collar Americans.
So rich black athletes aren't allowed to complain about things in their country they don't like? Why? Becuz America allowed them to make millions?

Did you criticize Trump when he complained about our country and insinuated that it was no longer a great country hence the term...MAGA. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and had made billions of dollars but he ran for office on the premise that this country was no longer great!! But I bet you overlooked that.

I can't stand the double standard!🤨

Can the mods lock this bad boy up? This is like asking who’s better... republicans or democrats?
We are all Canes brosephs and chiclets! Let’s get back to bashing Manure and talkin bout Butch da gawd!

BTW... some team just give Kap a tryout and end this dumb argument!

GO CANES!
Just because you aren't mature enough to discuss the topic, doesnt mean others aren't. Leave the thread. This is a discussion board. A place for us to share our thoughts. ****, talkin about it here, can bring some of us closer together

These red hat rednecks out themselves any time an issue like this surfaces. It’s almost like they’re proud to be brain dead.

he is bad for business. plain and simple. money is color blind. Money doesn’t give a **** about the issues. We got wife beaters, coke heads, rapists and killers out there playing.

Advertisement
Hate to break the news to you but they're still doing it at an alarming rate and Kappy's Knee Pad routine hasn't changed it.
Because many of his brothers refuse to kneel beside him.

The million man March was successful because of the number of people & how it affected the government.

If more NFL players protested & refused to play etc. Then change would be made

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back