Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He wo
He can’t be anti-American for expressing himself via peaceful protest. Frankly, there is nothing more American than protesting. This is a country literally built on a protest and revolution.
Now you can diaagreee with what he is expressing, but that doesn’t make him anti-American.
Don’t take the easy misguided position. Find the nuance and then disagree if you choose.
Wearing a shirt with Castro on it for his post game presser after a game in Miami. Don’t get more pro American than that.....

His not going to the workout puts this story to rest. His nfl career is over and so is his story. He should move on and work on causes he cares about and NFL should move on and no longer worry about his being signed.

Mercifully today was the end of this story.

Advertisement
The anchor baby is trying to act super Trumpster so Trump doesn't take his family back to Cuba. His dad back to being Castro butt slave.
Lmao!!!! Its the Queen!!!! How are things going with your dad and his boyfriend? Are you still catching for them?

Advertisement
Lmao!!!! Its the Queen!!!! How are things going with your dad and his boyfriend? Are you still catching for them?

A lot projecting for the stuff your dad had to do with Castro, it is okay little guy. Trump will protect from big bad Bernie and Castro.

The Mirabal name will not be synonymous with bloody *** in a couple decades in Cuba

Last edited:
You can call him what you want he is still better than a lot of these dudes that are starters
Was for a year, but **** after that and hasn’t played ball in a couple of years. Who knows what he is anymore.

The true irony of this will be (if he signs somewhere) when he dons a practice T that reads “property of (insert team name)”.

Ok. Now what does fitzpatrick, flaco, trubisky, whoever playing qb for wash, rudolph, winston look like?

All of those guys are either in the first contract or cheap veterans. Kap didn’t want to be a cheap veteran
(Flaco was just a dumb signing but he has a ring)

Advertisement
Kap is making way more bank than he ever would have if he never took a knee. Dude’s a genius and I’m jealous.

I hope he does make a team so we can see if this is all just a ploy or if he actually has skillz. My guess from how he was 3rd string with 9ers when this all started, is that he would never become a starting QB again unless there were injuries.

If he was good enough; he'd play.

Michael Vick went to prison for dogfighting, came back, showed that he could still play.

I really don't care about the kneeling, or being outspoken, or whatever. He wants to do that, that's his business.

Like him, or hate him, his NFL career is likely over.

For the record, he didn't go to any minor league football teams. Not Arena, not CFL, and now, definitely not the XFL. He didn't try out to go to the European League. For the last three years, he has essentially sat on his ***.

Warren Moon went to the CFL after the NFL said "We don't think you could be a QB." Proved them wrong.

If you are so obsessed with playing football and proving it, why didn't he play?

The anchor baby is trying to act super Trumpster so Trump doesn't take his family back to Cuba. His dad back to being Castro butt slave.
And you my friend have been sucked in by the white mentally ill liberals, still haven't woke up yet. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Hypothetical, I decide not to partake in a customary tradition. My boss tells me all of the businesses in the industry participate in this tradition and they strongly encourage me to do so. Then I get let go for what ever reason So I try to go to one of the competitors and they will not hire me because word was out on me. Not only that, but I used and won. I cant be bitter, just as I have the right to not participate, the industry can choose not to hire me. Not
Agree or disagree, what he did at the time was what it was. He had and continues to have the right to do so. But, in the same manner, the NFL has the right not to employee him. So why the outrage. With that said, what he did today was clown the NFL, the 25 teams that went out, and the media. This was just a publicity stunt. Nothing about what he did stands for any cause. It was all about him and Nike.
so the nfl has black balled him out of the league because he won’t participate in the pedaling of a political ceremony as tradition..this case being the celebration of the democracy will live in...its not about his abilities..if that’s the case then it’s terrible and the nfl should be called our for it and every single American who believes in democracy should back Kap

If he was good enough; he'd play.

Michael Vick went to prison for dogfighting, came back, showed that he could still play.

I really don't care about the kneeling, or being outspoken, or whatever. He wants to do that, that's his business.

Like him, or hate him, his NFL career is likely over.

For the record, he didn't go to any minor league football teams. Not Arena, not CFL, and now, definitely not the XFL. He didn't try out to go to the European League. For the last three years, he has essentially sat on his ***.

Warren Moon went to the CFL after the NFL said "We don't think you could be a QB." Proved them wrong.

If you are so obsessed with playing football and proving it, why didn't he play?
Absolutely terrible and confused assessment there

Kaep worked the NFL on this one.

Had everyone in town, refuses to sign paperwork and reschedules a few hours later down the road so he can have the media present to record his throws.

He absolutely dropped dimes, even if the workout was ok - per twitter folks watching it. The cut ups showed he's still got a gun, but everything was lazy. Being recorded was smart...really throws a wrench in the league narrative that he isn't good enough for a roster spot.

If you don't think Colin Kaepernick is getting blackballed from the NFL, you are really dumb, really racist, or both. **** is obvious as the sky is blue.

Absolutely terrible and confused assessment there

Then dissect it.

Kurt Warner was snubbed by the NFL, went to stock groceries, became an elite Arena player, did well in Euro league; then the Rams starting QB fell and the rest is history.

Again, I really don't care about the kneeling, or speaking out for black rights. It's his business. Jim Brown did a way better job of that. He's arguably the greatest runningback of all time. He could always find a job in the NFL.

But this idea that he desperately wants to play football...he's so desperate that he won't play in the minor leagues, ball out, and give the middle finger to the NFL.

...Didn't do that, did he?

I suppose it's more comforting to be a martyr.

Ali was stripped of his title, and Joe Frazier helped him get a license.

Muhammad Ali's first opponent back was Jerry Quarry. Beat him soundly too.

What if Muhammad Ali said, "Nah, nah, I don't wanna fight that honky, or in that state. I'll go in the state I want and fight whoever I want."?

Once Muhammad Ali tuned up against Jerry Quarry, he fought for the title against Joe Frazier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back