Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MAGA-loids hate this dude with every drop of their racist blood. I hope to **** he signs and tears it up, but the NFL is a corporate sellout league run by scared old white people too pvssy to run the risk of losing a dime from their MAGA-loid fans.
Any African american, middle eastern, hispanic, asian or person who's descendants were truly enslaved or oppressed should disagree with everything this guys stands for. You gonna compare this clown wearing Kunta Kinte and Che Guevara shirts to a MAGA hat, really Bro?

Advertisement
Sad that on this forum where we can all come together and then you get reminded that hatred for Kaep never ends. He spoke his mind for not just himself hut millions of us today, in the future and the past dealing with racism and discrimination but somehow it's still an issue to many smh

very emotional post
He didn't call himself Toby. The shirt says Kunta Kinte signifying that like the character in her roots, he would never bow to masters. Kunta would never sell out. He would always fight for what's right....freedom and liberty.

Thats why Kap wore the shirt. He's not trying to compare himself to a slave. In Kap's mind the NFL, Trump, and millions of people's insistence that he stop protesting police brutality during the national anthem was analogous to them wanting him to be Toby. White men in this country have ALWAYS tried to dictate what, how the black man should exist in this country. But men like, Malcolm X, Dr. King, and Ali have resisted the white man's attempt to be "Toby."
Kap, keeping with the example these men led, is saying, " I will never call myself Toby. You do not get to dictate who I am and what I do. I'm Kunta Kinte. I was born Kunta and I will always be Kunta Kinte. You cant break me or make me. I am who I am. "

better than several qbs who are starting
0D480C47-39F5-4FA0-866E-3650E678E899.jpeg

Advertisement
You can do both. Ppl like you just don’t like the statement he’s making

You’re missing my point. He can make all the statements he wants, but the reason he isn’t playing is because owners/coaches think he’s a distraction because of this type stuff so why give them a reason to keep you off the field? I think he was carried by a great defense and really isn’t that great, but what do I know, I’m not a scout, just a guy posting on a message board. I do know he’s not helping wearing this t-shirt considering his situation.

Go Canes!

First off this video sucked. Got a great look at the high schools logo. Didn’t see footwork, a few times his release (it still sucks) or him to pretend to read a defense. His talent doesn’t match the headache. I don’t care if he kneels, stands, gets or gives a bj during the national anthem that’s his god given right. He sucks as a QB

He didn't call himself Toby. The shirt says Kunta Kinte signifying that like the character in her roots, he would never bow to masters. Kunta would never sell out. He would always fight for what's right....freedom and liberty.

Thats why Kap wore the shirt. He's not trying to compare himself to a slave. In Kap's mind the NFL, Trump, and millions of people's insistence that he stop protesting police brutality during the national anthem was analogous to them wanting him to be Toby. White men in this country have ALWAYS tried to dictate what, how the black man should exist in this country. But men like, Malcolm X, Dr. King, and Ali have resisted the white man's attempt to be "Toby."
Kap, keeping with the example these men led, is saying, " I will never call myself Toby. You do not get to dictate who I am and what I do. I'm Kunta Kinte. I was born Kunta and I will always be Kunta Kinte. You cant break me or make me. I am who I am. "
This fool has never experienced an iota of what those mentioned went through.

Advertisement
This guy is a joke. Grew up with a white family and all the assumed privileges that go with it. Yet has the nerve to compare himself to a slave? IMO, anyone with African american roots should be discusted by this guys actions today. Just like Cubans were after the Che Guevara BS. Is he not the one that *****ed about being black balled and has been demanding for an opportunity? So now he comes into the tryouts calling himself Toby? Any person or Co that endorses this guy should be obliterated. Unfortunately, that would only happen if Trump was to support Kap's actions.

Advertisement
You’re missing my point. He can make all the statements he wants, but the reason he isn’t playing is because owners/coaches think he’s a distraction because of this type stuff so why give them a reason to keep you off the field? I think he was carried by a great defense and really isn’t that great, but what do I know, I’m not a scout, just a guy posting on a message board. I do know he’s not helping wearing this t-shirt considering his situation.

Go Canes!
“Distraction” is code for “we don’t like what you’re saying, and some of our MAGA-loid fans might get mad and we might only make $12B instead of $12B and a dime.”

He can’t be anti-American for expressing himself via peaceful protest. Frankly, there is nothing more American than protesting. This is a country literally built on a protest and revolution.
Now you can diaagreee with what he is expressing, but that doesn’t make him anti-American.
Don’t take the easy misguided position. Find the nuance and then disagree if you choose.

You can't ask the ignorant amongst us to understand nuance. There's nothing "Unamerican" about the entire protest. It was never about him taking a knee, just like it was never about Tommie Smith raising his fist. It's the act of defiance that bothers those in power. There's nothing, and I mean nothing more troubling to the powers that be than a person of color standing up for the rights our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers fought and died for. It's a **** shame that someone pointing out that American police officers shouldn't be allowed to behave like the old Stazi, is considered Unamerican, but the POTUS cozying up to strongman dictators and doing their bidding(While ****ting on POWs) is perfectly acceptable, by those that want to hide behind the flag. GTFOH

Advertisement
The MAGA-loids hate this dude with every drop of their racist blood. I hope to **** he signs and tears it up, but the NFL is a corporate sellout league run by scared old white people too pvssy to run the risk of losing a dime from their MAGA-loid fans.
I hope Kap wins a super bowl just to watch the racist heads explode in their MAGA hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back