Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what exactly has the liberal media rain washed me about ? You have no idea who ur talking to. You don't know me. I..unlike you have independent thoughts . I'm not a sheep following the Fake Messiah Trump off a freaking cliff. I can see with my own eyes.
And my eyes don't lie...the man is DANGEROUS.
What is the worst thing he has done that makes him so dangerous. Just one thing. And be specific.

Advertisement
As a Maga man you're the pot calling the kettle black.

You have the nerve to talk about delusions and hysteria when you voted for a man who helped push the narrative that Obama was born in Kenya. 🤣🤦🏾‍♂️
Still waiting for proof on the Russia BS come on guy give it to us? Funny they couldn't find any spending of 40 million of our tax dollars but you have the goods, share it with us? Or are you full of **** like all the rest of the liberals?

He sure and f gave Muslims billions of dollars you do know about that right? Even worse if he was born here, worst F up since Bush.
Continue to slob on your messiah's ****. That's your prerogative. I don't bash men who live alternative lifestyles.

I'm going to bed. I'm sure you have some jacking off to Trump's photos to do. Make sure you use lotion on those little hands of yours.

As far as me being dumber then you....it's not possible.
Love have conversation with you brainless liberals I see all your buddies left you wonder why? LMAO Still waiting for your collusion BS with Russia?

Advertisement
This talking point has been debunked.

No team ever offered him a back up role.

Now you cab still believe he doesnt want to be a back up (and youd probably be correct), but please stop spreading the falsehood that he's flat out refused such roles. You can hate the dude but still be accurate.
And you’re wrong. Also Seattle reportedly offered him 3 years ago. Ray Lewis had contract ready for him in Baltimore until his girlfriend said something about the owner

Attachments

• B10457AE-32FA-475A-95BE-07E9FD2E26AD.png
    B10457AE-32FA-475A-95BE-07E9FD2E26AD.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
Love have conversation with you brainless liberals I see all your buddies left you wonder why? LMAO Still waiting for your collusion BS with Russia?

I didn't say anything about collusion. Can you read??? I said Russia interfered in the election and Trump FINALLY admitted that as well. Intelligence Agencies proved it ALREADY. I don't need to prove anything to your stupid ignorant redneck *** !

Russian interference in our election is not hoax.
That's a fact!!!
Ya they filled our ballet boxes with Trump votes. LMAO Dumb F, Obama was still in charge of the country during the elections but you blame Trump for any of this? Get a life wake up! If there was any interference in that election Obama knew about it and did nothing. WTF so many stupid liberals out there.

Advertisement
What is the worst thing he has done that makes him so dangerous. Just one thing. And be specific.
There are so many so I'll just start with the easiest one to illustrate....HE LIES and MANIPULATES the truth. He had told literally thousands of lies, half-truths and pieci3s of mis-information. He spreads information without fact- checking it. He just shoots off at the mouth with no care about the consequence of his lies. And if you dare ask me to tell you one lie he has told I will cease any communication with you, bcuz then I will know for certain you have COMPLETELY lost your way and have no credibility. So there that. Dont be lazy....go research somemof his lies. Don't wait for me to give them to you.

I didn't say anything about collusion. Can you read??? I said Russia interfered in the election and Trump FINALLY admitted that as well. Intelligence Agencies proved it ALREADY. I don't need to prove anything to your stupid ignorant redneck *** !
Moron, they proved Trump had nothing to do with any Russian BS. It was Obama who was president, he knew exactly what was going on and didn't do a **** thing about it. Obama did the same BS in the Israel elections, all govs do it. Anyone change your vote? How many votes were changed by the Russians? Stop talking BS if you're an adult not one doubt you're dumb as a rock.

Ya they filled our ballet boxes with Trump votes. LMAO Dumb F, Obama was still in charge of the country during the elections but you blame Trump for any of this? Get a life wake up! If there was any interference in that election Obama knew about it and did nothing. WTF so many stupid liberals out there.

Trump said he believed Putin when he asked him about interference. He took the word of Putin over our intelligence and the evdidncr they had. THAT'S what I fault him for .

Advertisement
He can't answer that he's a dope, watches liberal news and expects them to tell the truth. Just watch the hearings going on now without bias, easy to see how corrupt Schiff is along with the rest of the liberals running this kangaroo court.

Trump said he believed Putin when he asked him about interference. He took the word of Putin over our intelligence and the evdidncr they had. THAT'S what I fault him for .
And it's called ballot boxes not ballet.

Ballet is a dance you stupid motherfuker!

Now go dance your *** to bed.

With all the lies the intelligence agencies have said about Trump Putin might be a better choice. They even colluded to take Trump out, keep him from being president. You think Obama knew nothing about this?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back