Kacy Rodgers..

JerseyCanes

All-Pro
Premium
We need this Cat back ASAP...

RJ is wreckless out there but he Balls out.

Deon aint back to what he was yet..

and #30......I just can't

JC

Advertisement
I don't think 22 is all that good, but he's light years better than 30. 30 is a MONSTER liability out there. He can be the difference between having a good pass defense and a horrible pass defense. I was getting 2012 flashbacks every time I saw him lumbering around out there and throwing himself at the feet of ball carriers who had already passed him 2 seconds prior.

And Bush is a shell of what he was last year. Pretty sure it's all mental with him at this point because a hernia isn't a leg injury. It doesn't make you slower, and he's playing at about 60% of the speed he played at last year.

JC

Niggga is u crazyy???
#22 , #30 are all basura!! Call me a ****, but i was actually kind of glad he was nicked up,,, (I dont wish any injury on any kid), but its time to weed out the cancer from this team.
How many pick does he has after 4 freaking years??? i tell you "0" Carry on,, nothing to see here!
Granted, Bush is not playing full speed,, But **** it,, hes better than both in their sleep playing at 60%

I don't think 22 is all that good, but he's light years better than 30. 30 is a MONSTER liability out there. He can be the difference between having a good pass defense and a horrible pass defense. I was getting 2012 flashbacks every time I saw him lumbering around out there and throwing himself at the feet of ball carriers who had already passed him 2 seconds prior.

And Bush is a shell of what he was last year. Pretty sure it's all mental with him at this point because a hernia isn't a leg injury. It doesn't make you slower, and he's playing at about 60% of the speed he played at last year.

Correct. Highsmith, although improved greatly, is not a quality safety and is a big time liability.

Advertisement

JC

Niggga is u crazyy???
#22 , #30 are all basura!! Call me a ****, but i was actually kind of glad he was nicked up,,, (I dont wish any injury on any kid), but its time to weed out the cancer from this team.
How many pick does he has after 4 freaking years??? i tell you "0" Carry on,, nothing to see here!
Granted, Bush is not playing full speed,, But **** it,, hes better than both in their sleep playing at 60%

His lack of picks over the past years is irrelevant. This year Rodgers has played well, and consistently so. Losing him is a blow to our depth at safety and the loss of a very solid, valuable player.

I think him getting hurt took Miami out of what they want to do. Early he was lined up over Ebron in the slot, and that would've help neutralize him.

I said it before the game, that 22 was the guy to shut Ebron down. Apparently, it was the only plan and when we tried someone else they did not fare well. I love me some Deon Bush but that kid looks like he isnt even 60% of what he was. He almost looks like he cant handle the weight he has put on. He is nowhere near as fast as he was last yr.

I too have been craving Carter to get some looks. That kid surely looks the part thats for sure. I think he must be a major liability in coverage though or else the coaches would have given him a shot last night because our Safety play was below average at best.

On a different note, I feel like we take DP off the field too much. That fuggin guy is a ROCK! He plays the game the right way! Gaines does well but he's just not fast enough in pursuit.

Advertisement
I just think deon isnt 100% but he has made some mental mistakes a lot of it might have to do with his little playing time this year, but kid is a baller and he will be back

That's exactly what it does. I've heard athletes compare the first year or so to feeling like you are running in sand.

That's exactly what it does. I've heard athletes compare the first year or so to feeling like you are running in sand.

This. Just think of all the strength and conditioning he missed. Couple that w/ not getting exposed to game-time speed, and it's a big hill to overcome.

This. Just think of all the strength and conditioning he missed. Couple that w/ not getting exposed to game-time speed, and it's a big hill to overcome.

I have faith in my DAWg #2!!! He will be back..

Advertisement

He better hurry up because that Safety position without him playing well is pretty weak.

I read up on Donovan McNabb's to see what to expect from Deon and that phrase specifically was used. Running in quicksand.

Advertisement

I read up on Donovan McNabb's to see what to expect from Deon and that phrase specifically was used. Running in quicksand.

I've noticed a few baseball players over the years as well. They have the surgery and return but the leg power just takes a long time to come back. Seems like a full year before they start playing well again. I'm not a doctor nor do I know the specifics of what Deon went through but its just something to keep in mind I suppose. Its clear he is nowhere near healthy because he is a freak of nature type athlete.

He better hurry up because that Safety position without him playing well is pretty weak.

weak is an understatement,, you were being curteous and being polite..!

I've noticed a few baseball players over the years as well. They have the surgery and return but the leg power just takes a long time to come back. Seems like a full year before they start playing well again. I'm not a doctor nor do I know the specifics of what Deon went through but its just something to keep in mind I suppose. Its clear he is nowhere near healthy because he is a freak of nature type athlete.

This. ***** no joke. Know it might SEEM to the average person like it should be no big deal or whatever. For some reason it just taps you of energy/explosion. Deon missed time in the weight room, conditioning, practicing, etc..... People act like that **** is easy. **** no. You miss that amount of time, it will catch up with you. This isn't NCAA 14 where the guy just comes back from vertebrae injury in 8 weeks to good as new. Also have to remember these are still just KIDS.

Advertisement
Back