Kaaya's status for UVA?

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
I may have missed this in other threads but is he back practicing? Is he a game-time decision?

Advertisement
i could care less. the way rosier was throwing the ball i think it wont matter. in some senses i prefer a running qb dual threat option.

Don't think anything has been decided. Perhaps it will remain murky until game time :sneakiness:

Everyone will assume that Kaaya is out and then right before the first series he'll come striding out of the locker room while the announcer says incredulously "Brad Kaaya's gonna fight??? Brad Kaaya's gonna fight!" Shortly after that, Kaaya will crane-kick Mike London back to Charlottesville.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i could care less. the way rosier was throwing the ball i think it wont matter. in some senses i prefer a running qb dual threat option.

I gotta admit I liked Rosier better too. He was more decisive, had better zip on the ball and more agile. Like a former Cane qb has suggested, Brad lack fire and seems too soft.

He did practice yesterday. Coach Scott says he's improved every day and that docs are still evaluating him... Rosier expected to be available

Advertisement
I know what Kaaya brings which is putting up big statistics, poor mobility, and he cannot throw the long ball accurately. Give me more of Rosier which I like . Want to see more of this kid. Brad is fine but he is NOT going to elevate our program!

Advertisement
I can't believe people in here really prefer Rosier To Kaaya. It's baffling to me. And those that speak to Rosier's athleticism, how many rushing yards does he have. I have seen very little that tells me he's a mobile QB.

I know what Kaaya brings which is putting up big statistics, poor mobility, and he cannot throw the long ball accurately. Give me more of Rosier which I like . Want to see more of this kid. Brad is fine but he is NOT going to elevate our program!
Stay off that white man, smh

I can't believe people in here really prefer Rosier To Kaaya. It's baffling to me. And those that speak to Rosier's athleticism, how many rushing yards does he have. I have seen very little that tells me he's a mobile QB.

dual threat qbs or ones who can at least scramble are the winning formula for a CFB national title. leinart, vince young, tebow, cam, mccarron and jameis could all pick up a first down with their legs. not sure kayaa has ever done that.

Advertisement
Back