Kaaya Wonderlic

I've taken the wonderlic. I think I made a 27. The guy doing the hiring said that was the highest score he had personally seen. So either a 27 is good or he has hired a bunch of dummies. Lol

And you've been selling arepas ever since

Advertisement
He was a class act and very bright we knew this. I would have liked to see what he could have done with a real o line. He only had that his freshmen year.

Kaaya is an Iron Arrow. So this type of performance on the wonderlic was expected. Great job young man.

[video=youtube_share;h8Yc3OQPMa8]https://youtu.be/h8Yc3OQPMa8[/video]

Advertisement
Best qb prospect in the draft and it's not close for filling out your Tuesday night pub trivia team.

Advertisement
That's wonderful for Brad and good for the U's a academic brand. Excellent.

Trivia:

Highest QB Wonderlic score of all time? Ryan Fitzpatrick from Harvard...49.

Highest Wonderlic score of all time for any position: Pat McInally, Retired TE and Punter of the Bengals, also from Harvard... a perfect 50.
And Fitzpatrick sucks and makes dumb decisions all day

Overthinking can be just as dangerous as under thinking

Y'all thought I was kidding. I'm not impressed by a 34. I expected better. The test was easy as ****. I walked to a 47.

Advertisement
Y'all thought I was kidding. I'm not impressed by a 34. I expected better. The test was easy as ****. I walked to a 47.

This reminds me of the people that take an online IQ test then brag about scoring a 130+

This is what someone who didn't score a 130+ would say to make themselves feel better.

Somebody that actually scored a 47 would get their thought right on the first try

This reminds me of the people that take an online IQ test then brag about scoring a 130+

This is what someone who didn't score a 130+ would say to make themselves feel better.

Somebody that actually scored a 47 would get their thought right on the first try

I typed it lefthanded.

Advertisement
Didn't Vince young get a 6 or something back in the day.

Man hard to imagine the stupidity of these guys

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back