• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kaaya Wonderlic

JMG

Sophomore
He's never been knocked for being dumb, that's for sure.

Good for him.

Notsince1985

Retired staff
All top quarterback prospect scored more tha - 04-23-2017

Kaaya with a 34, tops among QBs and 5 points higher than bald rocket scientist Josh Dobbs

Rocky....Road

dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

MIATL

Senior
Kid may not ever be a star in the NFL, but he's going to have a really long career. Smart guys can stay around the NFL a long time ... Especially at QB.

That noted ... I'm gonna be a huge Kaaya hater if he's holding a clip board all season in the NFL, while our QB play languishes. Not saying Kaaya would be a world beater for us this season. But I think Year 2 of he and Richt would have put this team in the ACC championship game for the first time, ever. And might have been a top 10 finish this the season.

I doubt any of the current QBs or the incoming kid can give us that THIS season.

Cortez55403

Redshirt Freshman
That's wonderful for Brad and good for the U's a academic brand. Excellent.

Trivia:

Highest QB Wonderlic score of all time? Ryan Fitzpatrick from Harvard...49.

Highest Wonderlic score of all time for any position: Pat McInally, Retired TE and Punter of the Bengals, also from Harvard... a perfect 50.

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Best QB in the draft (If he learns to throw on the run when the pocket breaks) Football is 70% Mental.

305umking

Redshirt Freshman
That's wonderful for Brad and good for the U's a academic brand. Excellent.

Trivia:

Highest QB Wonderlic score of all time? Ryan Fitzpatrick from Harvard...49.

Highest Wonderlic score of all time for any position: Pat McInally, Retired TE and Punter of the Bengals, also from Harvard... a perfect 50.
And Fitzpatrick sucks and makes dumb decisions all day

imurcane

Retired staff
I've taken the wonderlic. I think I made a 27. The guy doing the hiring said that was the highest score he had personally seen. So either a 27 is good or he has hired a bunch of dummies. Lol

305umking

Redshirt Freshman
Best QB in the draft (If he learns to throw on the run when the pocket breaks) Football is 70% Mental.
Wonderlic is overrated asf.....kid better learn how to move in the pocket and stop getting sacked by ghosts if he want to succeed in the nfl