Kaaya takes to Instagram

My bet is 95% on this board never played ball past high school. And another 85% of them that never actually started or a contributer in highschool ball.

Who cares? I never acted past the seventh grade play and I can tell you that Little Steven Van Zandt couldn't act hot if he was on fire.

Advertisement
Wasn't that the UM mantra last year? How'd that work out?

Sucks Kaaya has bought into Golden's BS already.

As opposed to what....going out there expecting to lose? You can dislike Golden as much as the rest of us, but he's buying into the idea of himself leading this team to a win....what's the problem there? That's the dumbest **** ever, saying he's bought into a coaches whatever.

I'd bet you never played a sport in your life. If you had and were any good whatsoever, surely you had a bad coach along the way. Did your dumbass look to your ****ty coach and buy into his or her prissy coaching, or....

Did you look at yourself and say you could make a difference, same as some of your teammates?

I know which side of the plays I was on in those situations and regardless of any coaching, myself and some of my teammates still won some games and I ended up with a scholarship at a D1 school to boot.

Sucka *** sucka trying to tell us what a young man believes or buys into, a young man who thinks he can conquer the world (are you so old as to forget that feeling), he's bought into anything rather than just believing in himself....get the **** out of here with that ****.

LMFAO

I thought mormons were the only ones that took themselves this seriously. You aren't mormon are you?

My bet is 95% on this board never played ball past high school. And another 85% of them that never actually started or a contributer in highschool ball.

yup because only those with past playing experience know what they are talking about. one of the dumbest fugging assertions on this site

Advertisement
I feel bad for Kaaya...kid is basically operating with one hand tied behind his back. He's got one of the worst OC's in the entire country.

#ignorethenoisethecloudourteamourgoalunitydalewefenseroaringmultiplefrontsvariationsstartswithmelackofexecutionyoukiddinmemeguyschemistry

Again, how you ignoring what you whining about? Can we fastfoward to November football gods?

Advertisement
Everything about this team is just terrible. Ignore the noise, f&ck you! How about coming out and apologizing to the fans for struggling against a glorified high school team. I hope Nebraska puts up 50 on these entitled pricks.

Troll thread. That ain't Kaaya. He's not that stupid.

His name has been throw_it_deep for about 6 months. How ironic considering Golden and Coley don't allow that

I stand corrected.

He might have too much Felicia in him. Bummer.

Wow, is there nothing sacrosanct here anymore? Whew. Can we leave our no-INT star QB Bradley and his alone!? GeeZlouweazzz
You'd think our star QB would see fans as being sacrosanct. You remember any college QB and his mom popping off at fans...ever???

Wasn't that the UM mantra last year? How'd that work out?

Sucks Kaaya has bought into Golden's BS already.

As opposed to what....going out there expecting to lose? You can dislike Golden as much as the rest of us, but he's buying into the idea of himself leading this team to a win....what's the problem there? That's the dumbest **** ever, saying he's bought into a coaches whatever.

I'd bet you never played a sport in your life. If you had and were any good whatsoever, surely you had a bad coach along the way. Did your dumbass look to your ****** coach and buy into his or her prissy coaching, or....

Did you look at yourself and say you could make a difference, same as some of your teammates?

I know which side of the plays I was on in those situations and regardless of any coaching, myself and some of my teammates still won some games and I ended up with a scholarship at a D1 school to boot.

Sucka *** sucka trying to tell us what a young man believes or buys into, a young man who thinks he can conquer the world (are you so old as to forget that feeling), he's bought into anything rather than just believing in himself....get the **** out of here with that ****.

proxy.php

Advertisement

His name has been throw_it_deep for about 6 months. How ironic considering Golden and Coley don't allow that

I stand corrected.

Wow, is there nothing sacrosanct here anymore? Whew. Can we leave our no-INT star QB Bradley and his alone!? GeeZlouweazzz
You'd think our star QB would see fans as being sacrosanct. You remember any college QB and his mom popping off at fans...ever???

They didn't pop off at fans, they popped off at idiots ranting like lunatics. I haven't seen that happen before because I haven't seen "fans" behave that way.

I stand corrected.

They didn't pop off at fans, they popped off at idiots ranting like lunatics. I haven't seen that happen before because I haven't seen "fans" behave that way.

Facts are facts even if they don't fit your narrative. They did and no coach should allow it.

As for your other fallacies, hard to believe you haven't seen fans demand a coach be fired after 4 years without a signature win and a 6-7 record with 10 or more NFL players (not to mention the underclass players who on the team who were NFL caliber. Also hard to believe you haven't seen what Michigan, Bama or Pedo State fans have done.

They must have reviewed the BYU and South Alabama game footage. DBs this year for Nebraska are susceptible to the big play. Throw it deep is right!

Advertisement

yup because only those with past playing experience know what they are talking about. one of the dumbest fugging assertions on this site

Says the guy with a Disney pic. Did I say you didn't know what your talking about?

Yeah I don't blame the players for wanting to believe, what else do they have?

This...
Most of us know from the years how Als teams crumble, but for now, the kids have to believe or they would not be a good player in any system... They wouldn't put in all the hard work if they didn't.
Can't get mad at the players, I just feel bad knowing what they are in for.

Advertisement
Back