Kaaya takes to Instagram

Advertisement
My bet is 95% on this board never played ball past high school. And another 85% of them that never actually started or a contributer in highschool ball.

Advertisement
His name has been throw_it_deep for about 6 months. How ironic considering Golden and Coley don't allow that

Wasn't that the UM mantra last year? How'd that work out?

Sucks Kaaya has bought into Golden's BS already.

As opposed to what....going out there expecting to lose? You can dislike Golden as much as the rest of us, but he's buying into the idea of himself leading this team to a win....what's the problem there? That's the dumbest **** ever, saying he's bought into a coaches whatever.

I'd bet you never played a sport in your life. If you had and were any good whatsoever, surely you had a bad coach along the way. Did your dumbass look to your ****ty coach and buy into his or her prissy coaching, or....

Did you look at yourself and say you could make a difference, same as some of your teammates?

I know which side of the plays I was on in those situations and regardless of any coaching, myself and some of my teammates still won some games and I ended up with a scholarship at a D1 school to boot.

Sucka *** sucka trying to tell us what a young man believes or buys into, a young man who thinks he can conquer the world (are you so old as to forget that feeling), he's bought into anything rather than just believing in himself....get the **** out of here with that ****.

Not sure why my other post got deleted but nobody gives a **** about your life story, nerd.

Advertisement
I'm glad he's feeling ****y enough to post this stuff. You need your QB to have a little arrogance. They've been talking a big game all offseason let's hope they can back it up.

What's ****y about sticking your head in the sand?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, that's what I like to see. My QB sushing folks after beating FAU. Do it after beating FSU and I'll take notice. Otherwise, it means nothing.

My bet is 95% on this board never played ball past high school. And another 85% of them that never actually started or a contributer in highschool ball.

I bet my annual salary is higher than 95% of the people that post this as if it means anything.

/turned down an athletic scholarship

Advertisement
Back