Kaaya takes to Instagram

My bet is 95% on this board never played ball past high school. And another 85% of them that never actually started or a contributer in highschool ball.

yup because only those with past playing experience know what they are talking about. one of the dumbest fugging assertions on this site

Says the guy with a Disney pic. Did I say you didn't know what your talking about?

types the guy with the cack in his mouth...did I say that you multitask well?

Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXOXj87bmA

You might remember this storyline from last year, but we're here to hit the refresh button on it with Nebraska and Miami set to meet again.

Two key figures on opposite sides grew up as very close friends. Nebraska running back Terrell Newby and Miami quarterback Brad Kaaya were hanging out since they were about 6 years old.

"We played with each other. He's a little younger then me, but I've known him since then," Newby said. "I'll definitely be shooting him some texts this week."

Also written about plenty last year, making it only worth a flyover here, is that Kaaya's mom had a quick, but memorable role to some fans of the 90s movie "Friday." She was Felicia of "Bye Felicia" fame.

Newby said he was surprised at first Kaaya committed to Miami, thinking the quarterback might stay in the California area.

"But obviously he saw something in the program and he's been doing a great job in the program since. He's been a great quarterback since high school."

Advertisement
Back