Kaaya staying IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
So he just got his grade back & he got a grade of low fifth round. He's not the type that will impress at combines either. Not really a physical specimen so he pretty much knows his grade. Knowing Angela I can't see her supporting a decision to leave now & brad is every bit as mama's boy. Considering that & our schedule next year I'd have to guess (emphasize I'm guessing here)that he'll be back. With him here next year & oline tightened up well be in the playoffs period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This would be a wise decision by him.

And it gives us more time to develop some backups to get a legitimate contender ready the following year...

This thread title is written as a definitive statement which is misleading. It's also in the wrong forum. Negged.

Edit: I see that both issues have been addressed. Carry on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was under the assumption that your NFL draft grade was that you're either in the 1st or 2nd round, or nothing at all.

This thread title is written as a definitive statement which is misleading. It's also in the wrong forum. Negged.

Fixed the title for him

Good edit kyle. Appreciate it. Don't know why I left that out after the emphasis. Far as what yall believe as with everything else I told yall it's irrelevant to me if yall believe. Nobody's problem but his & yours.

Advertisement
I was under the assumption that your NFL draft grade was that you're either in the 1st or 2nd round, or nothing at all.

You are correct which is why the OP is full of ****. The draft committee only gives those two grades. I know that for a fact. Been following the draft for long enough.

Also no way believe he got a 5th round grade

Why not? Dak Prescott who has better physical tools and was everything to Miss. State's offense was a 4th round pick. Kaaya benefited from being good as a freshman and the hype that came with it and everyone expected him to grow exponentially. He's a solid college QB.

his dumb *** should have helped with the WR recruiting instead of acting like he had a foot out the door....

Advertisement
Also no way believe he got a 5th round grade

Why not? Dak Prescott who has better physical tools and was everything to Miss. State's offense was a 4th round pick. Kaaya benefited from being good as a freshman and the hype that came with it and everyone expected him to grow exponentially. He's a solid college QB.

Well because the draft committee doesn't give grades out lower than a 2nd....

You are correct which is why the OP is full of ****. The draft committee only gives those two grades. I know that for a fact. Been following the draft for long enough.

I'm sure the draft advisory board isn't the only place Kaaya got opinions from.

Advertisement

OP makes it sound like its from the draft advisory board though.

OP makes it sound like its from the draft advisory board though.

Also why else would he be listening to anything else? These kids get their grades from the advisory boards and decide whether to leave based on that and their current situation.

Op is NOT full of ****. He is a very legit poster. He is prolly referencing agents grades. Richt will talk with Brad and shoot him straight as a arrow. Kaaya is coming back ya'll. We gonna do it big next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back