Kaaya really

Advertisement
I don't know what game you watched, but the one I saw showed true freshman Kaaya drilling a pass knowing he was about to get hit. That's toughness by all accounts.

South Carolina fan here, I wish we could recruit a kid like Kaaya. He will be a monster in a few years, for your and his sake I hope Golden isn't his coacn much longer. Golden is a joke, and thanks to him for handing Skai to us.

Advertisement
First of all this game 13 so enough with he's a true freshman crap, by game 13 you are not a true freshman. Secondly Brad most Def has happy feet. He is definitely unsettled in the pocket 80% of the time, kids just needs to relax and he will be great

Come on. I think you have the look of scared confused with the look of utter frustration.

This.

He wasn't respected as a leader on the field. His teammates said Kaaya didn't earn their trust until like 5 games into the season. Why the **** would the coaches play a QB that doesn't have the respect of his teammates? Too inexperienced, timid, and I didn't see much command of the offense from him. Another fail by the coaches playing a true freshman and expecting us to win, not to mention that it created a rift with the upper class men. It would **** me off if I was a senior.

Moving forward, I expect big things from him because I think he has the IT factor, and this year was good experience for him. But the coaches **** the bed with this decision. 6-7 with him so far.

If anyone plays like pussies its his WR they never look up or help him out. Coley and Lewis are scared to get hit, Coley has no idea how to adjust, kind of like that play where Brad threw it behind him, he could have led him but I feel like it was bad communication and chemistry. Brad will be fine if he has Berrios and Lewis next year and then him and Coley can develop better chemistry. He had a lot of good throws with guys in his face.

Oh and forgot about the juco TE, they need to get good chemistry and he will be just as good as clive was this year stats-wise

Advertisement
Ppl keep defending Kayaa but if R Williams was QB we would have won 9 games easy. It's a shame we had to go through this.

How would he have won 9 games when he was only "cleared" right before the 5th game? I would have been more ****ed if Kaaya started the first 4 games and then they benched him wasting a year of eligibility. I think they were hoping Heaps could hold up until williams got healthy enough but that didnt happen. If you think a healthy Ryan Williams could have been better than Kaaya you aren't very smart, but if you think a hobbled Ryan Williams would have led us to 3 more wins than Kaaya, idk what to tell you man you are clueless.

IMO the only game Williams would have won that Kaaya didn't was Louisville because Kaaya had training wheels on the whole time.. and I would only think that if Williams was healthy and he wasn't so that's the end of that

EDIT: If you are saying that Ryan Williams worked with the first team offense all spring and summer and never suffered an ACL injury and then we could have won 9 games with him, ok I'll buy that.. anything else no

Last edited:
freshman AA and ACC ROY but ya lets trash him some more. he wasnt the problem with this team. its the COACHING!!! the rest of the ACC would kill for kaaya right now. he exceeded expectations and looked better for the most part than an 18 year old kid who came in during the summer.

Advertisement
Kaaya made some mistakes throughout the year, but him and Duke are both major reasons we even made a bowl. No need to trash a freshmen QB who balled like he did. If he had a competent coach, he'd potentially have lead us to an ACC championship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back