Kaaya really

Canes5

Recruit
Brad Kaaya needs to toughen up. Looks like a scared little boy out there. I know he is a freshman, but its not going to get any easier.

Advertisement
Almost never sets his feet and it usually gets worse towards the end of the game. I think he will be fine though.

Advertisement
He calmed down the 2nd half but it takes Coley holding his hand and saying everything is going to be alright. He is young it is to be expected he has freak out moments. Also against decent teams he has had almost no time to read so its always a screen or dump off he can't even get to his 2nd or 3rd. It is first is covered ohh schit guy is coming dump to someone. You can tell his chemistry has got better with certain receivers through the years tonight him and Lewis were eye to eye, Coley has some small whatever, but he really couldn't hit Dorsett for his live, and I think that is the coaches trying to get him comfy with the guy who will be here next year which is a ******* terrible idea if you are actually trying to win games, NOW!

Almost never sets his feet and it usually gets worse towards the end of the game. I think he will be fine though.

This. Happy feet when the pressure was dialed up. Then he drops one in to dorsett and I'm reminded How good he'll be.

Advertisement
He's going to regress next year.

I hope not but all of his security blankets are leaving. No Walford, PD or Duke. It's going be a rough year for him... He's talented but he has a lot to work on. Hopefully more receivers are involved next year but we won't be nearly as explosive.

I'm an idiot. Since when does coaching have anything to do with being tough. Your tough or your not. IDIOT.

Advertisement
I have been as critical of Brad Kaaya as anyone, but the kid has not been ever able to get into a rhythm because of that DUMB AS **** "check with me" Garbage that fvcktard Coley employs. Notice the last scoring drive when Coley was forced by time to stop using his STUPID AS FVCK system?

If Fattaweenie Alfredo and Slicked Back Hair ****head stay, Kaaya is doomed.

May not be the popular thing to say right now. Yes we have a lot more problems then Kaaya, a True FR QB. I think if he continue to work hard he will be great, and he show a lot this year. However, there are times when he seems as if he doesn't want to get hit. Happy feet and its no one close to him.

Advertisement
Brad Kaaya needs to toughen up. Looks like a scared little boy out there. I know he is a freshman, but its not going to get any easier.

this is the same "TRUE" FRESHMAN ??????

I think he is fine...the parts are just moving extremely fast but the kid has game.....

Yeah he will need to learn how to get out of the pocket better. He is a terrible scrambler but he is only a true freshman and hopefully his game will improve in this area.

Advertisement
Back