Kaaya Predictions

Advertisement
LOL! He WILL do a "Mummy" (Morris) and fake injury as soon as he gets embarrassed, which will be Nebraska.

Look for him to haul *** out of bounds, a foot short of the chains, on 3rd down, and then start limping. JUST like Morris.

Wow, and you losers claim that the "slurpers" throw players under the bus. Here you are saying Kaaya is such a wimp, loser, and weak competitor that he is going to fake an injury so he doesn't have to play. Pathetic move on your part.

Kaaya will be fine. Coaching will be questioned. Don't you guys realize by now, our players are always good enough to win. How we perform on the field is all going to come down to proper game planning and execution.

Depends. The kid likes to win.

If he assumes he has to carry the team, he may take unnecessary risks.

And that's when injuries occur.

Advertisement
Kaaya's gonna look like a Mexican kid getting jumped into a gang.

**** funny. I hope not, I really do.

Coley & Scott, please get TE's ready to chip hard on the edges. I think Ice will have the RB's ready. I would imagine every team we face is gonna send the house at #15 . We should be strong up the middle so I hope he has time to step up and deliver. The edges have me worried. I have a feeling I'm asking for a lot.

Go Canes!

I smell a sophomore slump coming. Not bc of him, but because of OL situation, RB, and lack of quality receiving targets

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis
All legit 4star receivers coming out of highschool but are not quality receivers according to you? You just keep going don't you? Not to mention Rashawn Scott, langham and caged...

less than 1,000 combined receiving yards last year for that whole group.

Neither one was never the focal point of the offense. Dorset, walford, Duke had most of Miami's yards and reception. Those yards will go to the receivers listed...

Some here are a little over dramatic about the O-line, darling, KC, linder, isidora, st louis, milo, them boys can play, lets see what kehoe does

Yeah an OL of mostly true freshman and sophomores is a key to winning championships.

Lol you and Brock are on another level when it comes to Homer optimism.

regardless of how good these kids can be, they will be playing grown men that have been in a college S&C program for 3-4 years. VT, Clemson, FSU, even UVA and Pitt will dominate these guys.

But kehoe does get young guys ready so who knows lol.
Once again you do not realize all of the guys projected to start have in game experience. And in the games they didn't start they received valuable playing time including Linder, darling, McDermott. Not to mention Linder may have played the best of any UM lineman in the va tech game against one of the better dlines in the country

Advertisement
I smell a sophomore slump coming. Not bc of him, but because of OL situation, RB, and lack of quality receiving targets

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis
All legit 4star receivers coming out of highschool but are not quality receivers according to you? You just keep going don't you? Not to mention Rashawn Scott, langham and caged...

Obviously you don't watch the games or follow the team closely. The above players WRs barely contributed last year. We lost a ton of talent and production.

People were saying the same thing when Allen hurns left... Who is going to make up his yards. Who would have thought dorsett would have had the season he had in the offseason. We have playmakers at receiver and running back they just wasn't the focal point of the offense last year because of us having an elite running back, elite receiver and elite tight end... Since they are gone their production will go to those listed. It's a new team every year, if you don't know that then you don't know football...

Some here are a little over dramatic about the O-line, darling, KC, linder, isidora, st louis, milo, them boys can play, lets see what kehoe does

Yeah an OL of mostly true freshman and sophomores is a key to winning championships.

Lol you and Brock are on another level when it comes to Homer optimism.

regardless of how good these kids can be, they will be playing grown men that have been in a college S&C program for 3-4 years. VT, Clemson, FSU, even UVA and Pitt will dominate these guys.

But kehoe does get young guys ready so who knows lol.

Homer lmao do you not think they can ball? I usually dont get doomed and gloomed until i actually see us play, until then i see 4 guys on the line that got really good playing time last year against good opponents, where i am in agreement with everyone is if one of them get injured we are screwed, starting line up we are solid but that bench is limited in the guard/center positions

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis

Obviously you don't watch the games or follow the team closely. The above players WRs barely contributed last year. We lost a ton of talent and production.

People were saying the same thing when Allen hurns left... Who is going to make up his yards. Who would have thought dorsett would have had the season he had in the offseason. We have playmakers at receiver and running back they just wasn't the focal point of the offense last year because of us having an elite running back, elite receiver and elite tight end... Since they are gone their production will go to those listed. It's a new team every year, if you don't know that then you don't know football...

The only 2 on your list that alhave contributed at times are herb and stacy, the rest need to step up, berrios had a good 4 game stretch but after that he faded away, malcolm hasnt really done anything, we need stacy to be what we were expecting from him

Advertisement
Advertisement
The one thing we can be 100% sure of is that whomever ends up being QB#2 will be totally unprepared when he has to take the field.

No. Good QBs make you pay when you blitz. Kaaya is good. I expect to see improvement from him, which will make everyone around him look better.
Kaaya's gonna look like a Mexican kid getting jumped into a gang.

**** funny. I hope not, I really do.

Coley & Scott, please get TE's ready to chip hard on the edges. I think Ice will have the RB's ready. I would imagine every team we face is gonna send the house at #15 . We should be strong up the middle so I hope he has time to step up and deliver. The edges have me worried. I have a feeling I'm asking for a lot.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back