Kaaya Predictions

Cane18

Freshman
With this O Line, what game does this poor kid get knocked out for the season?

Guessing FAU

Advertisement
Wtf? Dumb a** fans... Why are you even having thoughts about this. Does your dislike for golden fascinate you this much to even think about this? Sick of some of y'all man

LOL! He WILL do a "Mummy" (Morris) and fake injury as soon as he gets embarrassed, which will be Nebraska.

Look for him to haul *** out of bounds, a foot short of the chains, on 3rd down, and then start limping. JUST like Morris.

As for other predictions, he will be a lot worse than he was last year. And the blame will be on the OL.

Marvis Frazier yearby, and the "Dropsy" twins ain't gonna make anything easier for him, nor will that special needs guy who fills in for Gaboius on the line. (that black kid who is cross eyed and not very bright looking)

It's settled. Kaaya is a champion, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot according to his Mom, who will have a LOT more say in our program than she should. I'd be surprised if she doesn't have playcalling input.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As for other predictions, he will be a lot worse than he was last year. And the blame will be on the OL.

Marvis Frazier yearby, and the "Dropsy" twins ain't gonna make anything easier for him, nor will that special needs guy who fills in for Gaboius on the line. (that black kid who is cross eyed and not very bright looking)

It's settled. Kaaya is a champion, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot according to his Mom, who will have a LOT more say in our program than she should. I'd be surprised if she doesn't have playcalling input.

Do you even like the Canes?

Stupid question, Bomb. Seriously. Are you THAT stupid, or re you Bomb?

How good is this team really going to be this season? With the guidance of AG, MD?
I'm betting worse than 6-6......
Meanwhile at FSU, OSU, any SEC team, Michigan, (ect)

I smell a sophomore slump coming. Not bc of him, but because of OL situation, RB, and lack of quality receiving targets

Advertisement

Stupid question, Bomb. Seriously. Are you THAT stupid, or re you Bomb?

Doesn't seem like it. Take your negativity elsewhere. We don't need it.

I smell a sophomore slump coming. Not bc of him, but because of OL situation, RB, and lack of quality receiving targets

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis
All legit 4star receivers coming out of highschool but are not quality receivers according to you? You just keep going don't you? Not to mention Rashawn Scott, langham and caged...

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis
All legit 4star receivers coming out of highschool but are not quality receivers according to you? You just keep going don't you? Not to mention Rashawn Scott, langham and caged...

less than 1,000 combined receiving yards last year for that whole group.

I don't think he's going to have as good of a season compared to last year. People will get down on the kid, and tack it up to being a "sophomore slump".

Due to our current OL situation, he's going to spend the entire season either on his *** or trying to run away from defenders, which will result in poor throws and turnovers (hopefully no injuries).

Advertisement
Some here are a little over dramatic about the O-line, darling, KC, linder, isidora, st louis, milo, them boys can play, lets see what kehoe does

Advertisement
Some here are a little over dramatic about the O-line, darling, KC, linder, isidora, st louis, milo, them boys can play, lets see what kehoe does

Yeah an OL of mostly true freshman and sophomores is a key to winning championships.

Lol you and Brock are on another level when it comes to Homer optimism.

regardless of how good these kids can be, they will be playing grown men that have been in a college S&C program for 3-4 years. VT, Clemson, FSU, even UVA and Pitt will dominate these guys.

But kehoe does get young guys ready so who knows lol.

Last edited:

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis

Walford, Dorsett, and Johnson accounted for 60% of the reception yards and 70% of the rushing yards last season. They were also among the top 80 players taken in the NFL Draft.

Say all you want about talent on the roster, but that is a void you just don't replace.

This, in conjunction with big questions at OL, mean Kaaya is more likely to regress than improve.

At this point, you're not just sipping the Kool-Aid, you're not thinking rationally at all. Kaaya was given some of the best weapons in all of College football last year and the chances the new guys step in and perform at that kind of level are extremely slim to non.

Last edited:

Stacy coley
Herb waters
Braxton barrios
Malcolm Lewis

Obviously you don't watch the games or follow the team closely. The above players WRs barely contributed last year. We lost a ton of talent and production.

Advertisement
Back