Kaaya or Rosier

UMJay

Junior
Can't believe I'm writing this, but given the offense that Richt wants to run, would you rather have Kaaya back there this season or Rosier? Granted, Malik was a bit inconsistent at times yesterday, but his ability to run has been refreshing to say the least. He's also made some beautiful throws as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rosier can make plays with his feet that Kaaya never could. Rosier converted some short yards situations with his feet last night

Rosier can make plays with his feet that Kaaya never could. Rosier converted some short yards situations with his feet last night

Exactly and OPs question was geared towards whose better in Richts offense. Kaaya probably has a better football IQ and reading defenses but Rosier will get there. I would've said Kaaya was better with accuracy but Rosier has changed my mind, Richt has really developed him well.

Advertisement
Ask me again after the FSU game.

If Rosier beats fsu the first game he ever plays against them then id rather have him over kaaya especially in richt's offense which kaaya, as good of a pure passer as he was, could only run half of because he was never a threat to run the ball.

you guys get a pass bc it's the lords day, but come Monday, the only shït posted should include some element of raping the Semenholes in Trailerhassee next Sunday...no more pussÿ asś posts, real talk

Advertisement
With what Richt wants to run, Rosier is a better choice. Malik's ability to extend plays with his feet helps keep this offense on schedule. That said, if Richt was running more of a wide open, pass happy offense, he'd want Kaaya. Kaaya in an air-raid system would be dynamite, but that wasn't meant to be.

Rosier...overwhelmingly. When I think of Kaayak, I can't help but think of Folden. Instant indigestion.

Advertisement
Back