Kaaya or Rosier

So if Rosier loses to FSU, the answer is Kaaya? I was a big of a Brad apologist as anyone but he didn't beat them in 3 tries so not sure why 1 loss to them by Rosier would make you want Kaaya back...

Advertisement
If Rosier loses on Saturday, it's a push.

If Rosier wins on Saturday, he's the hero we need and deserve.

My god - Rosier's two biggest wins were both against Duke
- We are judging Brad against a healthy FSU, Va Tech, Clemson, Nebraska, UNC

Advertisement
Rosier looks good when the first read is there, when it's not he's been shaky. We'll know a lot more about him after this weekend.

Rosier.. Kaaya would have lost the Duke Game.
I literally dont see one thing Kaaya is better at than Rosier. By no means am i saying Rosier is a star but thats how limited and overrated Kaaya was

Kaaya was very good with a clean pocket. Since he took the KO from Clemson, he was useless under pressure.

Rosier doesn't have the PTSD, plus he is able to escape pressure.

Hard question to answer as Kaaya was judged harshly by his failures in tough games and Rosier hsn't had any. We're about to get some insight. Rosier's biggest advantage has been keeping us out of negative plays--limited picks, escaping sacks. We've been behind the sticks less it seems. That has prevented the offense from bogging down. However, if we're being honest, Kaaya probably would've thrived against toledo and duke. Rosier just has to limit mistakes and be consistent. I think our offense still has a tendency to ask a lot of the QB but it will work better if we can stay out of 2nd and 16 which was a frequent kaaya down.

Advertisement
Kaaya would have struggled against Duke because they were bringing a lot of pressure.

I think he would've riddled Duke because they were singling up outside a lot and couldn't handle our receivers. He struggled against teams that could make him hesitate. I think he would've had an even easier time than Rosier. That's why this question will be answered against teams with athletes who can cover. I still think it will come down to OL play and whether Richt can make his life a little easier. Rosier has some mobility but he's not Lamar Jackson and the qb run is not a focus of our offense it just keeps people honest.

Advertisement
I understand the excitement with rosier but saying this after 3 games?

I think us fans aren't to fond of Kaaya bc of his association with Al Golden.

Agreed tho if rosier beats fsu then that's the man. Kaaya should have last year at home vs freshman QB AND with Coley and a healthy Walton but didn't.

They're the same player except Rosier can run.

So Rosier.

Even as a JUNIOR, skinny hoe handle hips Kaaya never had a Top 15 passing efficiency rating! hUh. Then throw in the FACT that he was a SEVENTH round NFL selection. When the vast majority of Cane fans believed he would be drafted HIGHER. That included moi. dUh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back