Kaaya lovers

Pete and D$ sold the company line and masses bought it.

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

I'm on the boat that this is a shared loss on the QB and O-line. Richt can only do so much when he's hand cuffed by the O-line. Notre Dame had a porous D-line as evident by their 6 sacks on the season before this game, so he thought he could actually get the running game going early on - that didn't work out (I did think that calling 3 straight running plays to start the game was bad though).

But when Brad had the chance to make a play, he didn't execute. But yeah, most of us have accepted that he's an average with a ceiling of above average QB at this juncture. Unless you put an elite O-line around him, he's not going to beat the FSU's of the world.

You can't be serious?

Who passed us to within reason whenever the offensive line finally came to play in the 3rd quarter? Guy was a on a roll for a while when we finally spread the ball and mixed it up. A poor special teams play got us the go ahead touchdown. Hate on him all you want, but it definitely wasn't our rushing offense that will us to 20 straight offensive points.

No, we're not blowing away opponents this year. Everyone knew we would be around 5 losses this season. But you keep Brad in there and hope he learns, then comes back strong next year. LOL@ people wanting Rosier. It's just comical. If the O-line wasn't too busy playing patty cake in the first half, this would've been a different ballgame. Every single one of them got abused.

Advertisement
The last sack to end the game was brutal and inexcusable but he's still not the biggest problem. The OL is trash and the play calling is a joke.

Any idea how much better the playcalliing would look with better OL and QB play?

Nothing was wrong with the playcalls, people just didn't like the results.

Richt isn't some innovative OC. And anybody expecting that set themselves up for disappointment.

He called a legit game today. Ran some power runs, ran some outside stuff. Ran some RPO and some zone read. Also ran some good route combos with open receivers. We didn't make plays. But that doesn't mean they weren't there to be made.

Kaaya is going to have a "Charlie Ward" like leap in his stats next season.

Another off-season with CMR is going to pay HUGE dividends, IMO.

Kaaya never should have started as a freshman, everyone knows Ryan Williams was healthy enough to play, but that **** Golden played Kaaya to use the freshman excuse for why they were losing. Now he is shell shocked from all the beatings and his shoulder is messed up so he has problems throwing deep. Next man up.

Pete and D$ sold the company line and masses bought it.

Yes. It was just us. NFL people, announcers, Mark Richt and other ACC coaches didn't do anything to build the hype. It was a couple Cubans on a message board.

He's taken a step back but he should be good enough to win with. We've been blaming the QB for 15 years. It was a team loss like the other three.

Didn't mean to neg. I agree with your point.

Advertisement
I have and still will support Kaaya. The OL has played worse than garbage and the play calling isn't much better but please continue your I hate our QB circle jerk most of you have been engaged in since he was a freshman. It will be Perry next. It's somehow cool to sit in your moms basement and trash college athletes. WATTBA

All he has done is lose and people still support him. For some reason in sports, certain players always get the benefit of the doubt.

Advertisement
Back