Kaaya keeps making progressions for Miami

Advertisement
I just hope they don't drill it into his head too much to "protect the ball" and pass up big opportunity throws.

I don't want him to become a neutered dump-off machine.

Dude coaches scared. Painfully obvious.

Golden MUST Go.
How many times to that sissy El Foldo mention the importance of not making mistakes this week? He's so fcking scared all he does is focus on not making mistakes.

El Foldo is working on his psyche. Won't be long before he turns Kaaya into a scared robot too scared to make any tight throws.

How many times to that sissy El Foldo mention the importance of not making mistakes this week? He's so fcking scared all he does is focus on not making mistakes.

So phucking true, I noticed it the week of the Louisville, its phucking parenting/teaching kids 101, its counterproductive to teach kids dont do this or dont do that, you build them up focus on the positive, what theyre good at ...I can see why now the players shut down when things go wrong with this team ur programmed to think if you make mistakes ur gonna lose, footballs not perfect, the greatest players/teams win in spite of mistakes

Last edited:
I'm with the guys who are saying "let Kaaya loose." Let the whole ******* team make mistakes…and plays.

Advertisement
Bill Parcells( who is supposedly a huge influence on Golden) would say to Phil Simms in certain games that if he didn't throw at least one INT it meant he was playing selfishly and scared. He demanded that Simms take shots downfield and be bold. He would live with the mistakes understanding not everyone is going to be Don Larsen.

UM's strength( or at least one of them) is their WR's and ability to make plays outside. Well, lets play to it. This is now the middle of the season, this kid has shown something. No need to put a leash back on him in like Laborious Day at Louisville

I just hope they don't drill it into his head too much to "protect the ball" and pass up big opportunity throws.

I don't want him to become a neutered dump-off machine.
I hear ya there but so far, the kid is a gunslinger. He makes some ballsy ****** throws, even after INTs. I love it. Just don't lose that mentality, or let Golden try and take it from you.

Its Grohldens road rhetoric, dont make mistakes, you dont hear him bark this at nauseum for home games, its like hes a prepackaged pull string doll with disaster cliches that lose games,"guys, we're on the road, dont make mistakes" what a failure

And I just had an epiphany, he's gonna go into a shell on one or both sides of the ball, think about it if he thinks not making mistakes is the key what do you think the gameplan will be?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The last two QBs we had showed promise and then regressed once they got hype. This guy is a different tier of talent. It will be interesting to see how he reacts to success.

I'm with you every week except this one. Against GT's candy-*** option, the best way to counter it is "assignment"/limited-mistake football. It's why I can't wait for PJ to hit the bricks so we don't have to waste a week every year game planning against this crap.

How do you make complaints about a coach not wanting to make mistakes? The team who makes less mistakes usually wins the football. Some of the Golden complaints are just plaint idiotic. God.

How do you make complaints about a coach not wanting to make mistakes? The team who makes less mistakes usually wins the football. Some of the Golden complaints are just plaint idiotic. God.

Not wanting to make mistakes at the expense of making plays is a surefire way to lose against any halfway decent team. Want an example? We played not to make mistakes against Louisville.

Advertisement

Not wanting to make mistakes at the expense of making plays is a surefire way to lose against any halfway decent team. Want an example? We played not to make mistakes against Louisville.

What does Louisville have to do with the drivel that's being mentioned here? Yes, Louisville definitely was a **** job because they were scared with a frosh QB making his debut on the road.

You can look at any of the top coaches interviews and playing mistake free is emphasized. It's understandable that people are unhappy with Golden and want him gone. But some of the stuff that people argue to prove their points is pretty **** stupid. Not making mistakes is a crucial part of football.

---------------

got it typed before i could. THIS. and then the fact that louisville still beat us on a blowout after THEY MADE PLENTY OF MISTAKES is just disturbing.

Its not really about the coaches preaching/promoting a lack of mistakes. But when you harp on it sooooo much that the team withers and tucks tail after one mistake then youre going to far.

Like the Luther Robinson thing. The guy was penalized for making a tackle for loss...... how do you think that looks to theo ther players??

Talk about walking on egg shellz. golden got em walking on hott broken glass!!

Advertisement
Yea I don't get it. The last 3 games I've seen Kaaya throwing it all over the field. I think they are letting him loose. Last game everyone was *****ing that we were throwing it too much.

Advertisement
Back