Kaaya is the Golden Gun

daddacane

Senior
Congrats to Brad Kaaya on winning the Golden Gun Award at the Elite 11 San Francisco . Recruiting for the Canes as he's accepting the award...It's about to get a whole lot better round the Gables..

Advertisement
I just hope that Kaaya and Olsen can come in and compete without the drama of Jacory and Marve.

Two legit, top QBs pushing each other is exactly what we need.

Advertisement
Pretty unbelievable 1st eval by Coley. He's from Cali, we are his 1st offer, and he is just straight blowing up.

Plus he is recruiting harder for us then any commit in recent history outside of Duke.

Pretty unbelievable 1st eval by Coley. He's from Cali, we are his 1st offer, and he is just straight blowing up.

Plus he is recruiting harder for us then any commit in recent history outside of Duke.

Yeah man, its why I can't stand this incessant *****ing about these local guys. We just keep going out there and finding guys everywhere before other teams. Sure we lose some but in the end most kids think its important when you have early relationships.

This Kaaya kid shocked me. I had a feeling he would blow up and then end up staying closer to home but I'm glad I look to be dead wrong on half of that.

I can see both of these guys competing throughout their careers without transferring.

Advertisement
Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, Vinnie Testaverde were all the same squad in 1982. There is no reason why 3 great prospects cant coexist with all ofthem competing and eventually getting their moments to shine and move up to the next level.

thing is no one slurped Kayaa while he was young so he matured and was an unknown. These SFLA get grown men getting autographs from them when there fkin 12 and they get a big head. Its like when u a dude and bag mad females u think u da ****....the females created your swag so u act like u can bag any shorty. If u dont get bytches then the 1st one that comes along u on they **** and u treat them as a queen especially if u had decent looking chiks, now the hot chik comes along Miami and you sprung. SFLA players are the ones gettin mad bytches so they just fk em all and choose one lata on, so the offers keep coming and u so big headed its to late.

thing is no one slurped Kayaa while he was young so he matured and was an unknown. These SFLA get grown men getting autographs from them when there fkin 12 and they get a big head. Its like when u a dude and bag mad females u think u da ****....the females created your swag so u act like u can bag any shorty. If u dont get bytches then the 1st one that comes along u on they **** and u treat them as a queen especially if u had decent looking chiks, now the hot chik comes along Miami and you sprung. SFLA players are the ones gettin mad bytches so they just fk em all and choose one lata on, so the offers keep coming and u so big headed its to late.

+1

Advertisement

190.jpg

Advertisement
The Heartbreak Kid Brad Kaaya could've been a legend here if it wasn't for Olsen. Now he will have to play the role of Dereck Crudup to Olsen's Dorsey.

The Heartbreak Kid Brad Kaaya could've been a legend here if it wasn't for Olsen. Now he will have to play the role of Dereck Crudup to Olsen's Dorsey.

**** that bring on the battle, lets see these boys go head to head best man wins

Nay. Both htese kids will shine. They have a year between them. Olsen will redshirt then compete against Williams for the start next spring. Kaaya will redshirt while that goes on. they two compete the next year. I think Olsen starts two years then NFL. Kaaya will get his two in afterward. That was the old system. Kenny stayed a third year, but Kaaya is so much more that Dereck was. Bernie and Vinny both got theirs. No reason it can't work out again. Or if Kaaya beats Olsen out, then that will mean he is in fact one fantastic qb. But I think Olsen get his NC amd move on up. Kaaya gets his Heisman and NC after that. The only question I have is does Morris or Williams collect a NC first? How sweet that would be. Anyway you look at it, this is the best qb track we have seen since Walsh was sitting while Vinny finished and Craig waiting in high school. Quarterback U is about to make a comeback.

Advertisement
Back